Life Corporation of India (LIC) is inviting applications for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist/CA/IT/Rajbhasha/Actuarial) in Pan India. Under this recruitment, LIC will recruit 590 AAOs. Candidates willing to apply for this vacancy must read full notification, and check eligibility before applying for it.
Here in this article, we will discuss important information related to LIC AAO Recruitment 2019. Scroll down to know the details.
- The application process for LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 started from March 3, 2019.
- Candidates can apply online till March 22, 2019.
- Last date to pay the examination fee is 22nd March 2019.
- The preliminary exam will be held on 4-5 May 2019.
- The Main exam will be held on June 28, 2019.
- The exam dates for prelims and main exam are tentative. But this is the right time to start preparation. Also you must check the roles and responsibilities of LIC AAO.
- The application fee for OBC and General candidates is Rs 600.
- SC/ST/PH candidates have to pay Rs. 100 as examination fee.
- Candidates can pay the examination fee through Credit/Debit card or Net banking only.
- The minimum eligible age for candidates is 21 years.
- The maximum eligible for candidates is 30 years.
- The age eligibility of candidates should be between 02/03/1989 to 01/03/1998.
- The age relaxation will be provided as per government rules.
LIC will recruit candidates to fill 590 posts, which include 237 General, 144 OBC, 59 EWS, 92 SC and 58 ST candidates.
Find below the post name with eligibility.
Candidates should have bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized university in India.
- AAO (IT)
Candidates need to have UG/PG degree in Computer Science/IT/Electronics.
- AAO (CA)
Candidates should have a CA degree to apply for this post.
- AAO (Rajbhasha)
Candidates are required to have Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a subject in degree level OR Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as a Subject in Degree Level OR Post Graduate Master’s degree in Hindi translation/Hindi with English as one of the subject at Bachelor’s Degree level.
Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in any stream passed with paper in Actuarial Institute.
- LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 will be a three-tiered process, which includes a preliminary exam, main exam, interview, followed by a mandatory pre-recruitment medical examination.
- The first phase is the prelims exam to test candidates reasoning ability, quantitative aptitude, English Language. The test will be of 1 hour for 100 marks.
- The second phase is the main exam, which will include 120 questions of 300 marks. The duration of the main exam will be 2 hours.
- The third and the final phase is the interview, which is of 60 marks. The marks obtained by candidates in the main exam will be considered for shortlisting candidates for interview.
- The final merit list will be prepared based on total marks obtained by candidates in the main exam and interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will undergo a pre-recruitment medical examination, after found medically fit they will be appointed.
- To register online for the LIC AAO Recruitment 2019, Click Here.
- To login, Click Here.
- To read and download the official notification, Click Here.
- To visit the official website, Click Here.
The Bottom Line
The article discusses all the details regarding LIC AAO Recruitment 2019, which includes important dates, eligibility, vacancy details, selection procedure, and important links. Interested candidates can visit the official website of LIC for details. If you still have a query, write it in the comment box below.