Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) Housing Finance Ltd (LIC HFL) has invited applications for recruitment of Assistant Manager (Legal). Candidates interested in these vacancies must read the official notification and visit the website of LIC for more details. Read on to know the important details relating to LIC Recruitment 2019 for assistant manager legal.
- The application process for LIC HFL Assistant Manager (Legal) Recruitment 2019 started from Dec 2, 2019.
- The end date to apply online is Dec 16, 2019.
- Candidates can make payment of fee by 16th Dec 2019.
- The exam for recruitment of LIC HFL Assistant Manager is 27th Jan 2020 (tentative).
- Admit Cards will be available to download in January 2020.
- Candidates belonging to General / OBC category have to pay Rs. 500 as application fee.
- SC / ST / PH category candidates shall pay Rs. 500 as examination fee.
- Payment of examination fee can be made through Debit Card, Credit Card, RuPay, Net Banking, Cash Card, Mobile Wallet or they can make the payment offline.
The total number of vacancies announced are 35. These vacancies are announced for various states/ Union Territories. Interested candidates can apply from one state only.
Listed below is the state wise vacancy detail.
Maharashtra – 5
Gujarat – 1
Kerala – 1
Tamil Nadu – 5
Telangana – 2
Andhra Pradesh – 1
Karnataka – 4
Rajasthan – 1
Chandigarh – 1
Uttar Pradesh – 4
Delhi – 3
West Bengal – 2
Odisha – 1
Assam – 1
Chhattisgarh – 1
Bihar – 1
Madhya Pradesh – 1
Eligibility for LIC Assistant Manager (Legal) Recruitment 2019
- Candidates should not be below 23 years and above 30 years in age.
- Applicants should have Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.
- Computer must also have computer skills.
The selection of candidates is a two stage process comprising of online exam and interview, followed by medical examination. Candidates are advised to read the LIC HFL assistant manager (legal) recruitment notification 2019.
- The online examination will be objective type multiple choice.
- The duration of exam will be 2 hours.
- The exam will be conducted in only English Language.
- Online exam will include 4 sections, namely Logical Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness and Professional Knowledge.
- Each section of the online exam will have 50 questions for 50 marks. The duration for General Awareness section will be 15 minutes and for the rest of the sections it will be 35 minutes.
- Total 200 questions for 200 marks will be asked in the online exam, to be completed in 120 minutes.
- Penalty will be charged for wrong answers, for every wrong answer 0.25 marks from the marks assigned to the question will be deducted.
- Only the first three section of the exam are qualifying. The final merit list will be made based on the marks obtained by candidate in professional knowledge section.
Interview and Medical Examination
- Candidates selected in online exam satisfying all the criteria will be called for Interview.
- The interview is qualifying in nature.
- The final merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by candidate in professional knowledge section of online exam and in interview.
- Selected candidates will be called for medical examination, if declared unfit their application will be rejected.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for LIC HFL Assistant Manager (Legal) recruitment 2019 through the website, www.lichousing.com.
- Click on careers, now on job opportunities. Click on recruitment of assistant manager -legal. or use the link to apply online.
Wrapping It Up
Now that you know the end date to apply online for LIC HFL Assistant manager (legal) recruitment 2019, don’t miss the closing date of application submission. Important dates, eligibility and selection process is discussed. For details read the notification released by LIC or visit the official website. In case you have a question for us, write it in the comment section below.