Indian Institute of Science (IISc) has released the notification for IISc admission 2019. IISc offers education in advanced scientific & technological research. IISc will do admission into the UG, PG and other courses through UGC NET, JEE Main, JEE Advanced, CEED, NEET, JEST, JAM, JEST, KVPY and other competitive exams. Candidates who clear these entrance will only be eligible to take admission in various courses offered by the IISc.
Here in this article, we have discussed details on IISc Admission 2019 that include an application form, important dates, admission process and more. Read on to know the details.
Important Dates for UG Courses
- The application forms are available from February 1, 2019.
- Candidates can apply till last week of April 2019.
- Candidates are required to submit the score of exams they have cleared within one week of the result declaration.
- Candidates have to report at IISc for admission in the last week of July 2019.
Important Dates for PG and PhD Courses
- Start date of online submission of application is February 1, 2019.
- The last date to submit the application is March 25, 2019.
- The last date to submit the scores of entrance exams you have cleared by April 15, 2019.
- Aptitude test for M.Tech and M.Mgt will be held between 15-17th April 2019.
IISc Application Form and Application Fee
- The application form can be submitted online only.
- Candidates have to register using an e-mail ID.
- Candidates must fill all the details in the IISC application form as per the instructions.
- For undergraduate courses, general/OBC/KM candidates have to pay Rs. 500, while SC/ST/PwD candidates have to pay Rs. 250.
- For PG courses General/OBC and defence sponsored candidates have to pay Rs. 800 as application fee, SC/ST/PwD has to pay Rs. 400, while all category ERP candidates have to pay Rs. 2000.
The eligibility for undergraduate, M.Tech and PG courses differ, so candidates must check the official notification. To read the notification, Click Here.
To apply online, Click Here
The Bottom Line
The article discusses all the important information related to IISc admission 2019, eligibility, courses, and important dates. Interested candidates must read the notification carefully before applying online.
GATE 2020 Registration– Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern