The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is the main entrance exam for the studies related to the medical field. Earlier NEET was organized by CBSE, but from 2019 onwards this exam will be organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA). For NEET 2019, NTA has released the notification and announced the NEET 2019 dates.
Further, in this article, you will get detailed information about NEET 2019 application form, exam dates, syllabus, and exam pattern.
NEET 2019 Exam Dates
Here are the details of important dates related to NEET exam 2019.
- NEET 2019 application form will be available online from 1 November 2018.
- Students can fill the online NEET 2019 application form till 30 November 2018.
- Application correction window will be opened till 30 November 2019.
- Students can download their admit card on or from 15 April 2019.
- NEET 2019 exam date will be 5 May 2019.
- Students can expect the result of NEET 2019 on 5 June 2019.
- Counseling for the students will start from 13 June 2019.
NEET 2019 Application Form
- NEET 2019 application form will be available online only. Candidates need to fill all the details online and upload a scanned passport size photograph of yours.
- Once you will complete the NEET 2019 application form, a confirmation page will be generated, download this page or take the print out.
- The application form fee of NEET 2019 exam for unreserved and OBC candidates is Rs. 1400/-.
- Application fee of NEET 2019nfor ST/ST and PH candidates is Rs. 750/-.
NEET Eligibility Criteria
- To appear in NEET 2019 exam, candidates need to complete 10+2 from a recognized education board.
- Students appearing in class 12th can also apply for the NEET 2019 exam.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as their core subjects in class 11 and 12.
- The minimum age to appear in NEET exam is 17 years. To appear in NEET 2019, candidate’s date of birth should be January 1, 2003, or before.
- 25 years is the maximum age limit to appear for NEET exam for the students from the unreserved For SC/ST and PWD, the maximum age is 30 years.
- If you belong to an unreserved category then your minimum marks in 12th should be 50%, for SC/ST/OBC minimum required marks is 45% for PWD candidates the minimum marks requirement is 40% to appear in NEET exam.
- NTA has removed the attempt limits from the NEET exam.
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern
As NEET 2019 exam date has been announced and you a good amount of time in hand to start preparation of this exam along with board exam so here we are sharing the NEET 2019 exam pattern with you.
- According to new NEET 2019 Exam Pattern, the exam will be conducted only once in a year and in offline mode.
- The duration of the NEET exam is 3 hours. Within these 3 hours, the students will solve a total 180 MCQs.
- NEET exam will have 3 sections for Physics, Chemistry, and
- 45-45 questions will come from Physics and Chemistry and 90 questions will come from Biology syllabus. The NEET exam will have a total of 180 questions.
- For every correct answer the student will get 4 marks and for every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted. Maximum marks for NEET is 720.
NEET 2019 Syllabus
NEET 2019 syllabus has been constructed from the core subjects of NEET exam, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- CBSE and most of the education boards have already included the NEET 2019 syllabus topics in class 11 and 12 syllabus.
- The NEET 2019 syllabus for Physics includes Laws of Thermodynamics, Rotational Motion, Magnetic Effects of Current, Semiconductors and Communication System etc.
- The NEET 2019 syllabus for Chemistry includes Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Ionic Equilibrium etc.
- NEET 2019 biology syllabus for Biology includes Biological Classification, Plant Kingdom, Chemical Coordination and Integration etc.
Here in this article, we have summed up all the details related to NEET exam 2019. You can write to us in the comment box below if you have any query related to NEET 2019 exam.