The official announcement for IBPS specialist officer 2018 notification has been made by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). According to IBPS specialist officer 2018 notification, there are 1599 vacant posts for I.T. Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, and Marketing Officer.
If you are waiting for the IBPS specialist officer 2018 notification, then you can apply for the same from November 6, 2018, to November 26, 2018.
Here is the detailed information about IBPS SO 2018 notification.
- The online application form will be available from November 6, 2018.
- The last date to apply online for IBPS SO 2018 is November 26, 2018.
- The preliminary examination for IBPS SO 2018 will be held on 29.12.2018 and 30.12.2018.
- Result for the prelim exam will be declared in January 2019 and the main examination of IBPS SO will be held on 27.01.2019.
- The interview will be conducted for the same in February 2019.
- The application fee for the candidates from unreserved and OBC category is Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST and PWD candidates, the application fee is Rs. 100/-.
Age: To apply for all the vacant positions the minimum age of the candidates should be 20 years and maximum is 30 years. The candidates from reserved category will get the relaxation in the upper age limit as per the government rules.
Educational Qualification: The required educational qualifications are different for different posts. Here is the detail of same.
I.T. Officer (Scale I): Four-year engineering degree in computer science/IT/computer application/communication engineering etc. or technology degree in Computer Science/PG in Computer Science/Electronics and Communication engineering or graduate with DPEACC ‘B’.
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): 4 years degree in agriculture/animal husbandry/dairy science etc.
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): Postgraduate in Hindi/English or Postgraduate in Sanskrit with Hindi/English in graduation.
Law Officer (Scale I): A Bachelor degree in Law with enrollment in bar council as an advocate.
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I): Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR etc.
Marketing Officer (Scale I): Graduate and Two Years Full-time Marketing course/ Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing) etc.
As per IBPS SO 2018 notification, IBPS has total 1599 available vacancies for different posts. Here is the detail of the same.
- For I.T. Officer (Scale-I) available vacancies are 219.
- For Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I) available vacancies are 853.
- For Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I) available vacancies are 69.
- For Law Officer (Scale-I) available vacancies are 75.
- For HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I) available vacancies are 81.
- For Marketing Officer (Scale-I) available vacancies are 302.
To grab one of the mentioned jobs, candidates will need to appear in the preliminary exam conducted by IBPS. Candidates who clear the prelim exam will again have to appear in the mains examination of IBPS and then the shortlisted candidate will have to appear for an interview.
To read the official IBPS specialist officer 2018 notification click here.
Here we have summed up all the information of IBPS SO 2018 notification. But it is expected from the candidates to read the official notification carefully.