Food Corporation of India (FCI) has invited applications to fill various post, including junior engineer, typist, stenographer, AG III. The recruitments will be done for various zones. All the candidates who are interested must check their eligibility and apply online.
Without any further ado, let’s check all the important information related to FCI various post recruitment 2019.
- The application process will start from February 23, 2019.
- The last date to apply online and pay the examination fee is March 25, 2019.
- The date of exam and admit card availability is yet to be announced.
There is no application fee for all category female candidates, as well as for the SC/ST and PH candidates. For General and OBC candidates, application fee of Rs. 500 is applicable.
The payment of fee can be done through Credit/Debit card or Net banking only.
Post and Eligibility
The FCI will be recruiting candidates to fill a total of 4103 vacant positions.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Candidates should hold a BE/B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering or a diploma in Civil Engineering with 1 year of experience. The maximum age for eligible candidates is 28 years as on 01/01/2019.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical) – Candidates should have BE/B.Tech degree in Mechanical/Electrical engineering or diploma in the Mechanical/Electrical engineering with 1 year of experience. The maximum age for candidates is 28 years as on 01/01/2019.
- Stage Grade II – The maximum age for eligible candidates is 25 years as on 01/01/2019. Also, the candidates should have bachelor degree with O level exam passed. The candidates are also required to have computer typing speed of 40 WPM, and short hand speed of 80 WPM.
- Typist (Hindi) – Candidates who are not more than 25 years in age as on 01/01/2019 are eligible to apply, if they have a bachelor degree and typing speed of 30 WPM.
- AG (Hindi) – The maximum age of a candidate should be 28 years as on 01/01/2019. The candidates should have a bachelor degree with Hindi as a subject. They should also have 1-year experience in translation.
- AG (III) General/Account/Technical/Depot – The maximum age for these post is 27 years as on 01/01/2019. The educational qualification for all these post differ, and you must read the official notification to find your eligibility for these. Link to download official notification is shared below in the article.
The number of vacancy differs zone wise for various post. The recruitments will be made for five zones, namely, North, South, East, West and NE zone.
- The number of vacancy for Junior engineer (Civil) is 46 for North zone, 26 for South, 29 for East, 14 for West and 2 for NE zone.
- The number of vacancy for Junior engineer (Mechanical/Electrical) is 30 for North zone, 15 for South, 10 for East, 9 for West and 8 for NE zone.
- The number of vacancy for Stage Grade II is 43 for North zone, 7 for South, 9 for East, 9 for West and 8 for NE zone.
- The number of vacancy for AG II (Hindi) is 22 for North zone, 15 for South, 3 for East, 4 for West and 1 for NE zone.
- The number of vacancy for Typist (Hindi) is 16 for North zone, 3 for South, 12 for East, 4 for West and 4 for NE zone.
- The number of vacancy for AG III (General) is 256 for North zone, 159 for South, 106 for East, 124 for West and 112 for NE zone.
- The number of vacancy for AG III (Account) is 287 for North zone, 48 for South, 87 for East, 65 for West and 22 for NE zone.
- The number of vacancy for AG III (Technical) is 286 for North zone, 54 for South, 224 for East, 153 for West and 3 for NE zone.
- The number of vacancy for AG III (Depot) is 1013 for North zone, 213 for South, 61 for East, 353 for West and 131 for NE zone.
- The link to apply online will be activated from February 23, 2019.
- To download the official notification released by FCI, click here.
- To visit the official website of FCI, click here
The Bottom Line
The article discusses FCI various Post Recruitment 2019, including important dates, important links, eligibility, post details, zone wise post details and more. If you have a question, write it in the comment box below.