Food Corporation of India (FCI) has invited online applications form eligible candidates for various manager posts in its Depots and Offices across the country. The notification for FCI Various Manager Posts Recruitment 2019 is released and candidates can check all the eligibility details.
The vacancies are for the posts of Manager (General/ Accounts/Depot/ Technical/Movement/Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering). Candidates selected will be recruited as Management Trainee who will undergo six months training. Selected candidates will get a consolidated stipend at the rate of Rs. 40000 per month during 6 months of training period. Recruited Management Trainees will be considered for absorption as Managers in the pay scale of Rs. 40000 to Rs. 140000 after completion of 6 months of training
Important Dates for FCI Various Manager Vacancies 2019
- FCI manager recruitment online application process started from 28th September 2019.
- The end date for submission of FCI online application 2019 is 27th October 2019.
- FCI Exam 2019 is scheduled in November/December 2019.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card in November 2019.
- The candidates belonging to General / OBC categories shall pay Rs. 800as application fee.
- All category female candidates and candidates from SC/ST/PH categories are exempted from payment of fee.
- Candidates can make payment of application fee through Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
FCI Vacancy 2019 Details
- Total number of FCI various manager posts recruitment 2019 is 330.
- The vacancies are announced for various zones. Find below zone wise vacancies
East Zone – 37
West Zone – 15
North Zone – 187
South Zone – 65
North East Zone – 26
FCI Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as of 01.08.2019)
- The maximum age limit for Manager Hindi posts is 35 Years.
- The maximum age for other posts is 28 Years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per rules.
- Manager (General/Depot/Movement)– Candidates are required to have Bachelor’s degree in any stream with minimum 60% marks. The minimum marks for SC/ST candidates is 55%.
- Manager (Accounts) – The candidates shall be an Associate Membership of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/The Institute of Cost Accountants of India/The Institute of Company Secretaries of India OR Must have passed B.Com from a recognized University AND Post Graduate Full-time MBA (Finance) Degree/Diploma of minimum 2 years recognized by UGC/AICTE OR Post Graduate Part-time MBA (Finance) Degree/Diploma (regular) of minimum 3 years duration recognized by UGC/AICTE OR Post Graduate MBA (Finance) Degree/Diploma by distance education mode recognized by UGC-AICTE- DEC Joint Committee.
- Manager (Technical) – Candidates must have done B.Sc Agriculture or
B.E./B.Tech in Agriculture/Bio Chemistry/Food Processing Engieering/Bio-Technology/Industrial
BioTechnology/ Bio-Chemical Engineering/Agricultural Bio-Technology or
- Manager (Civil) – Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university in India or
- Manager (Electrical/Mechanical Engineering) – B.E./B.Tech degree in Electrical/Mechanical
engineering from a recognized university in India.
- Manager (Hindi) – Essential Qualification:-
(i) Master’s Degree or equivalent in Hindi from a recognized University or equivalent with English as a subject at Degree level.
Master’s Degree or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject at the degree level.
Master’s degree or equivalent in any subject with Hindi and English as a subject at the degree level.
Master’s degree or equivalent in any subject with English medium and Hindi as a subject at the degree level.
Master’s degree or equivalent in any subject with Hindi medium and English as a subject at the degree level.
5 years’ experience of terminological work in Hindi and/or translation work from Hindi to English or vice-versa preferably of technical or scientific literature.
Five years of experience in teaching/research writing or journalism in Hindi
(i) Candidates shall have Knowledge of Sanskrit or a modern India Language.
(ii) Candidates shall have Administrative work experience.
(iii) Candidates shall have experience in organizing Hindi Classes or workshop for noting and drafting.
FCI Manager Selection Process
- Manager (General/Accounts/Movement/Depot/Technical/Civil
Engineering/Electrical Mechanical Engineering)
The selection process for these manager positions will comprise of Online Test, Interview and Training.
- Manager (Hindi)
The selection of candidates for the post of Manager (Hindi) will be based on their performance in Online Test and Interview.
- FCI Recruitment 2019 Registration
- Login for candidates already registered for FCI Recruitment 2019
- FCI Notification 2019 for Manager posts
The detailed syllabus, exam pattern, interview process and marking scheme can be found in official notification released by FCI. For more details candidates can visit the official website of FCI, www. fci.gov.in. Watch this space for a smart 2 months preparation strategy to crack FCI Exam 2019.
The Bottom Line
Now you know all the necessary details on FCI Various Manager posts recruitment 2019 so you must not miss the end date. Important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process and link to apply online are included. Preparation strategy FCI Exam 2019 will be discussed in upcoming articles. Stay tuned. If you have a query, write to us in the comment section below.