Picking the right courses after 12th is one of the most critical decisions in the life of a student. Numerous courses and the cut-throat competition make it confusing for both parents and students. However, choosing the right courses after 12th is very important because the right course can give a rewarding career and future.
Numerous options available, but we wonder which is best for us. This decision becomes more challenging, if student has a plan to change the stream and move to science, just to keep a lot of options open.
Factors to Consider
There are some important factors that students must consider while choosing a courses after 12th grade. Let’s discuss them:
1. The first step is to make a list of all the career options, check your eligibility, rank them according to your interest, and what career options are associated with the course for a better future.
2. The second step is choosing a right college or university, which is again a daunting task. Make sure you join a reputed college or university to pursue the course of your choice. It will be good if you visit the campus of your chosen college and get more information from students pursuing the same course. This will help in taking the right decision.
3. The third thing to do is to do well in your studies and plan your career along.
4. The last thing is to work for your goals.
Courses After 12th for You
We have mentioned some of the courses that students can pursue after 12th based on the subjects they have chosen in 12th grade.
- A student who studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th grade can pursue his further study in pharmacy, medical, science research etc.
- A student with Art stream in 12th grade can pursue courses in art, management, humanities, fashion, media, tourism, and journalism field.
- Students with Physics, Chemistry and Maths in 12th grade can choose a course in engineering & technology, architecture, pharmacy, etc.
- Additionally, students from any streams can pursue their further studies in fashion, law, textile, management, library science, and social work.
List of Courses After 12th
To make it easy for students we have listed 30 courses that students can choose after their 12th grade. Different stream students have different courses available to them. The list shows a few to you. Students must check their eligibility for the same. The courses after 12th are listed below:
1. Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.)
2. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
3. Bachelor of Arts (BA)
4. Bachelor of Physiotherapy
5. Bachelor in Hotel Management
6. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
7. Diploma in Elementary Education
8. Bachelor in Elementary Education
9. Bachelor in Travel and Tourism
10. Bachelor in Psychology
11. Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Surgery
12. Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry
13. Bachelor of Design in Fashion, Media, Textile, Interior
14. Bachelor in Physical Education
15. Bachelor in Advertising
16. Bachelor of Social work
17. Bachelor in English / Foreign Language
18. Bachelor of Library Sciences
19. Diploma in Banking and Finance
20. Diploma in Retail Management
21. Air Hostess/Cabin Crew training course
22. BBA+MBA (Integrated course)
23. Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
24. Bachelor of Business Economics (BBE)
25. Bachelor of Statistics
26. Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery
27. Bachelor of Aviation
28. Bachelor of Law
29. Bachelor of Fine arts
30. Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communications
The Bottom Line
Decision making is not ease, neither in working career nor in student life. The decision you make today impacts your future. So, the need of now is to make a right decision. The article shows the courses students can opt for after 12th, the factors they should consider, and list of courses available to them.
Need our help in making the right decision? Write to us in the comment box below, your query will be answered.
All the Best!!