The notification for RBI Grade B Officer Exam 2019 has been released. The end date to apply online for the RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019 is 11th October 2019. Important dates, eligibility, exam pattern and other details are discussed in previous article, below is the link to the article.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019 Important Details
Here in this article we will discuss best books for RBI Grade B 2019 Exam which will be conducted in three phases; Preliminary, Main and Interview. The separate exams will be conducted for RBI Grade B (DR) General, DEPR and DSIM. The syllabus for RBI Grade B will be discussed in upcoming article or you can read the official notification for the same.
Best Books for RBI Grade B Exam
The best books for reference are mentioned in the RBI Grade B Notification 2019, which we have listed here. Candidates must prefer these books over other as these are the books suggested in the official notification released by Reserve Bank of India for Grade B Officer recruitment 2019.
Indian Economy by Uma Kapila – Buy Now
Latest Edition of Indian Economy by Mishra Puri – Buy Now
Economics of Development by A. P. Thirlwall – Buy Now
Sociology by C.N. Shankar Rao – Buy Now
Monetary Theory and Public Policy by Kenneth Kurihara – Buy Now
Financial Management by Prasanna Chandra – Buy Now
Indian Economy by Mishra and Puri – Buy Now
Indian Economy by R. Dutt and KPM Sundaram – Buy Now
Best Books for Quantitative, Reasoning, English and General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal – Buy Now
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Arihant Publications – Buy Now
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal – Buy Now
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K. Pandey – Buy Now
- Objective English by R.S. Aggarwal – Buy Now
- High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren & Martin – Buy Now
- Manorama Year Book 2019 – Buy Now
For current affairs candidates can visit Opennaukri’s weekly current affairs section. The weekly current affairs are available in both Hindi and English.
Best Newspapers for RBI Grade B 2019 Exam
Current affairs and banking affairs form an important part of banking exams. To keep yourself updated on the latest happenings and banking affairs, we have listed a few newspapers that candidates should use during the preparation.
- The Hindu
- The Economic Times
- Business Standard
- Mint – Indian financial daily newspaper
- The Indian Express
- Financial Times
Weekly/Monthly Reports and Magazines/Bulletins for RBI Grade B Exam 2019
Candidates should also use magazines/bulletins and other weekly/monthly reports to boost the RBI Grade B exam preparation. Below listed are a few suggestions that will increase your chances of success.
- Yojana Magazine – This is a monthly magazine published by Government of India.
- RBI Bulletins – This is section available on the official website of RBI. Candidates can access it by clicking on the link RBI Bulletins.
- Southern Economist – The Southern Economic Journal is publication of the Southern Economic Association, which features scholarly articles related to all areas of Economics.
- Economic and Political Weekly – A weekly peer-reviewed academic journal that covers all social sciences, and is published by the Sameeksha Trust.
- Business India – It is India’s first and foremost Business Magazine that offers latest updates on NSE, stocks, BSE, top companies etc.
- World Development Report – An annual report published by the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (World Bank) since 1978. This report offers in-depth analysis of a specific aspect of economic development.
- Economic Survey of India – The Economic Survey of India is presented by the country’s Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance in the Parliament every year, just before the Union Budget.
- Union Budget is also important for RBI Grade B exam.
The Bottom Line
The suggestions for best books for RBI Grade B 2019 Exam are included in the notification released by the Reserve Bank of India for the recruitment of Grade B Officers. The above suggestions are inspired from those suggestions. The candidates are advised to read the notification carefully and apply online on or before October 11, 2019.
If you have any suggestion of best books for RBI Grade B 2019 Exam share with us in the comment section below. Your queries are also welcome.