The National Fertilizer Limited (NFL) Uttar Pradesh has invited applications for the post of management trainee. NFL is looking to fill 44 vacancies through this recruitment. Applications are invited from all eligible and interested candidates on or before 14.06.2019.
- The application process started 15.05.2019.
- Candidates can submit the application on or before 14.06.2019 upto 5.30 PM.
- The date for computer based online objective type test is yet to be announced.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category are exempted from paying the application fee.
- General and OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 700 as application fee.
- Candidates can make payment of application fee through Credit card, Debit card, net banking, and E Challan Mode only.
- The total number of posts of management trainee to be filled by NFL are 44.
- Out of the total 44 posts, 19 are for Manager Trainee HR and 25 are for Management Trainee Marketing
- The candidates should not be over 29 years in age as on 30.04.2019.
- For the post of Management Trainee (HR), the candidates are required to have done 2 years full time MBA/PG Degree or Diploma with minimum 60% marks with specialization in Human Resource Management/HR/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations, from any university or institution recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- For the post of Manager Trainee Marketing, the candidates are required to have done full time regular B.Sc (Agriculture) with minimum 60% marks, and full time MBA/PG Degree with specialization in Agri Business Marketing/Marketing/Rural Management/International Marketing with minimum 60% marks. OR full time M.Sc (Agriculture) or M.Sc specialization in any disciple of Agriculture with minimum 60% marks.
The candidates can choose to appear for exam at any of these centers, Lucknow, Delhi & NCR, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmadabad, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Raipur, Patna, Bhopal, Kochi, Vijawada etc.
- The selection of candidates will be a three-tier process, which includes preliminary exam, main exam and interview.
- The candidates who will clear the preliminary exam will be eligible to appear for main exam. Those who will clear main exam will be called for interview.
- Selected candidates will undergo one year training at any of the Units/Offices of the NFL.
How to Apply
- The link to apply online is hosted on the NFL’s website, www.nationalfertilizers.com. Interested candidates should visit the website, click on Careers, Recruitment in NFL, Recruitment of Management Trainees in HR and Marketing-2019. OR
- To register online candidates can click here
- To login to access the application, click here
- To download the NFL UP Management Trainee Recruitment Notification, click here
The Bottom Line
The article discusses all the necessary information on NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 that a candidate needs to know. We encourage candidates to read the official notification carefully, and check the eligibility criteria before applying.