National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is inviting online applications from the young qualified Indian Nationals for the vacancies available in Non – Executives (Worker) category. The notification for NFL non-executive worker jobs 2019 has been released by these fertilizer and other agricultural inputs manufacturing units.
This article contains all the essential information related to NFL Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates can check their eligibility here and if they are eligible for vacancies, they must apply for them from a direct link given at the bottom of this article.
NFL Non-Executive Worker Vacancy Details
NFL has released a total of 41 vacancies in different posts. We have shared the information about NFL Engineering Job 2019 with you but this time the organization has released the vacancy for non- executive workers. Here is the detail of same;
- Loco Operator GR. III: 03 vacancies
- Store Assistant GR.II: 12 Vacancies
- Office Assistant GR.III: 10 Vacancies
- Loco Attendant GR.III: 16 Vacancies
NFL Pay Scale for Non-Executive Jobs 2019
Selected candidates will be entitled to get the below mentioned salary as per their posts;
- Loco Operator Gr. III: 24000- 67000 (W-5)
- Store Assistant GR.II: 23000- 56500 (W-3)
- Office Assistant GR.III: 23000- 56500 (W-3)
- Loco Attendant GR.III: 21500- 52000 (W-2)
- Online Registration for NFL Recruitment 2019 (Non- Executive) started from 6 August 2019.
- The last date to apply for the above mentioned vacancies is 5 September 2019
- The last date to make the application fee payment is 5 September 2019
- The admit card release date and the exam date will be communicated to the candidates after wrapping the application submission process.
- The age limit to apply for all 41 vacancies is minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on 31.07.2019.
- Candidates from SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/ExSM category will be entitled to get relaxation in the upper age limit.
- Applicant should be a graduate to apply for the post of Store Assistant GR.II, Office Assistant GR.III and Loco Attendant GR.III.
- To apply for the post-Loco Operator Gr. III candidate must have done MATRIC + ITI in Turner / Fitter / Welder / Machinist / Diesel Mechanic / Loco Mechanic / Motor Mechanic / Machine Tool Mechanic / Auto Electrician) Trades.
- For Loco Operator post the applicant must have 5 years’ experience in the operation of Diesel Loco Engine.
- For this post the candidates must have minimum vision standards of 6/6 and candidates should not be color blind.
- Applicant from UR/OBC/EWS category need to score minimum 50% marks in aggregate for candidates from SC/ST/PwBD 45% marks is essential.
- Interested candidates can apply online for the aforementioned vacancies in the NFL by paying Rs. 200 plus banking charge as application fee.
- Candidates from SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM category are not required to pay any Application Fee.
How to Apply for NFL Recruitment 2019
If the above mentioned qualification suits you then you can apply for the non-executive vacancies in NFL. One candidate can apply for one vacancy in the NFL. Here are the steps that you need to follow to apply for the vacant posts.
Applicants will need to keep their valid mail-id, passport size photograph in jpg/jpeg format, signatures in digital format handy to fill the application form.
- First of all, the candidate will have to visit the official website of the NFL; www.nationalfertilizers.com.
- Here they need to click on career tab then Recruitment in NFL, then Recruitment in Materials, Transportation & HR Disciplines (Workmen Category) – 2019 and from 06.08.2019.
- Click on the link Apply Online and sill up all the details.
- After filling the NFL Recruitment 2019 application form upload your photograph and signature.
- Click on “Make payment” to pay the application fee and download and retain a photocopy of e-receipt of application payment and Online Application Form.
NFL Selection Procedure
- Selection of the suitable candidates in NFL will be done by a computer based Test. To appear in the CBT the applicants will have to download the NFL recruitment 2-19 admit card which will be available on the website of NFL.
- Online CBT will be conducted in the main cities of the country. The applicant will get a list of cities where the test will be conducted while filling the NFL application Form 2019. Here they will have to choose 2 cities of their preference.
- Candidates would be required to score minimum 50% ] or more marks in the online test to get selected for the vacancies in NFL. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit list.
NFL Recruitment Exam Pattern
- The computer based exam for the recruitment of non-executives in the NFL will be conducting online. The exam will be conducted in two languages; Hindi and English.
- In CBT the total number of questions will be 150, of one mark each.
- Out of 150 questions, 100 questions would be from a mix of course curriculum of qualifying examination i.e. Graduation, Matric/Matric+ITI) levels and from the area of experience as applicable for each post & discipline, and 50 questions from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge / Awareness.
- The CBT does not have the procedure of negative marking.
- To read and the official advertisement released by the NFL, click here.
- To apply online for the aforementioned posts, click here.
- To reach the official website of the NFL, click here.
The Bottom Line
The article has detailed information about NFL recruitment 2019 (non-executive). If your qualifications match with the required skills for the vacancies then apply for it on or before the last date of application submission. In case of any further question related to this government job, feel free to write to us in the comment box below.