JVNNL (Japiur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited) is a state government undertaking. This organization is responsible for the power and electricity supply to Jaipur and its neighbouring areas.
Japiur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL) Technical Helper
This is an every growing organization and relies on a lot of manpower for its tasks to be carried out in Jaipur and its neighbouring districts. If you’re out there looking for a technical opening in a government job, Japiur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited is recruiting people.
The Japiur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVNNL) has recently come up with about 2500 vacancies for Technical Helpers. This initiative is helping create jobs for people with some technical experience and to make the job ready.
The forms are available online and can be downloaded or submitted online itself. However, the applying candidate should keep in mind the various eligibility criteria while applying for the post of Technical Helper.
One important point is that the applicant has an educational qualification of at least class X. Once you have, a certification from the board that you appeared in you may apply on the online portal for the post.
The forms are getting out on the 2nd of July, 2018 and the last date of registration is 23rd July, 2018. One can apply for the online portal at https://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/jvvnl
- Starting application date – 2 July 2018.
- End application date – 23 July 2018.
- Location – Jaipur
- Number of vacancies – 2433
- Educational Qualification – Class X
- Age Limit – 18 to 28 years
- Selection Process
- After you have fulfilled the entire criterion on the abovementioned, you will have to give a written test followed by a personal interview. However, only the applicants that will meet the Japiur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL) credentials will be called forth to give the written test.
- Before filling in the form, you must read the application and the attached information carefully.
- While filling in the form the information entered should be clear and correct. Any wrong information entered might reduce the chances of your getting a call back.
- Taking out a print of the entered information in the form will give you and upper edge for further correspondence and reference.
- One should remember that the whole process is very transparent and the job will be given on the way one performs in the written test and interview.
So if you fulfill all the checkpoints above its time to log on and register yourself for the job.