The Indian Post office has a requirement of car drivers and to fulfill this requirement the department has released the notification on its official website. Interested candidates can apply for this post in offline mode. Salary of the selected candidates will be Rs. 5200 – Rs 20200 as per the Level-l of Pay Matrix of Seventh Pay Commission.
In this post, you will get detailed information about this government job under the central government of India.
Number of Vacancies
Department of Post, India has released a notification for a total 6 vacancies in the Grade of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade-ll). No reservation will be given in this post for SC/ST and OBC candidates. This post comes under the category of General Central Services, Gr-C, Non-Gazetted, and Non-Ministerial. All 6 vacancies for this post are available in following divisions under Hyderabad Region, Telangana Circle.
- Nizamabad Division
- Karimnagar Division
- Khammam Division
- Adilabad Division
- Peddapalli Division
- Mahabubnagar Division
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2019 -Important Dates
The application submission process to apply for the above mentioned post in Indian Post Office is going on. Interested candidates can apply till 27 May 2019 for the car drivers post in Indian Post Office.
The department is accepting the offline application so if you are eligible to apply for this post then apply now as the department will not accept any application after 27 May.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Post Office Recruitment 2019
- To apply for the driver’s post in Indian Post, your age shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- Applicant must have pass 10th standard from a recognized Board or institute.
- Possession of a valid Driving License for Light and Heavy Motor Vehicles is also required to apply for this post.
- It is also expected that the applicant has knowledge of Motor mechanism so he could detect and rectify the minor defects in the vehicle.
- Applicant should also have the three years experience in driving of Light and Heavy Motor Vehicles.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply for the aforementioned post in a pre-described format. Candidates will have to send the below mentioned documents along with their application for the job.
- Integrity Certificate.
- List of major/minor penalties imposed if any; on the official during the last ten years (if no penalty has been imposed an “NLL” certificate should be enclosed.
- Vigilance clearance certificate.
- Attested photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five years (2014-15 to 2018-19) (attested on each page by a Gazetted Officer) (where ever applicable).
All the above mentioned documents along with Annexure I & ll, (link has been given at the end of the post) are to send at below given address;
Mail Motor Service
Koti, Hyderabad – 500095
- To visit the official website of Department of Post, click here.
- To read the official notification for the Drivers’ post on Indian Post office, click here.
- Annexure I and II have been given at the end of official notification for the aforementioned requirement.
The Bottom Line
The article discusses all the information that you must know before applying for Indian Post Office Recruitment 2019 for the post of car drivers. Interested candidates must check their eligibility and apply only if they are eligible for the post. All the useful links are shared in the article.