National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) has published the advertisement for recruitment on the post of Chairman cum Director. NALCO is engaged in mining of Bauxite and manufacture of Alumina and Aluminum. It is a huge company with 6496 regular employees. In this post, we have compiled a detailed description of the requirement of CMD in NALCO.
The Chairman and Managing Director are the Chief Executive of the Company and accountable to its Board of Directors and Government/Shareholders. The person selected for this post will be responsible for the overall performance of the company.
Interested candidates can send their application to apply for the post of CMD, NALCO till 5 July 2019 after that no application will bit be accepted.
- The minimum age limit for Internal and other applicants is 45 years.
- Maximum age limit for internal applicants is 2 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy (1st December 2019) w.r.t. the date of superannuation (60 years).
- Maximum age limit for other applicants is 3 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation (60 years).
- To apply for the aforementioned post the applicant must be employed in a regular capacity and he/she must not be working in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity.
- Applicant from the following profession are eligible to apply for the post of CMD in Nalco; Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE), Central Government including the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services, State Public Sector Enterprise (SPSE) where the annual turnover is Rs 5000 crore or more and the Private Sector in the company where the annual turnover is Rs 5000 crore or more.
- Applicant should be a graduate with a good academic record to apply for this post.
- Applicants with Technical/MBA qualifications will have added advantage.
- Applicants must have adequate experience at a senior level of management in an organization of repute.
- Candidates having experience in Finance/ Marketing/ Production will get an added advantage.
- Experience in similar industry is desirable.
Selected candidates will get the salary as given below or higher than this;
- Rs. 8250-9250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
- Rs. 11500-13500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
- Rs. 23750-28550 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
- Rs. 62000-80000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
- Rs. 150000-300000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2017
- Rs. 22400-24500 (CDA) Pre-revised
- Rs. 67000-79000 (CDA) Post 01/01/2006
- Rs. 182200-224100 (Level 15) CDA
Submission of Application
- Interested candidates from the private sector can apply online for the aforementioned post in NALCO. Applicants who are government officers or working with armed forces can apply through the proper channel.
- Applicants from Private Sector
must submit the following documents along with the application form:
- Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised
- Documentary proof to show that the company is listed
- Evidence of working at Board level
- Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications
- Relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
- Applications of interested candidates are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- To visit the official website of NALCO, click here.
- To download the official notification, click here.
- To apply online for the post of CMD, NALCO, click here.
The Bottom Line
The article discusses importants of NALCO Recruitment 2019 that you must know. Interested and eligible candidates should apply before the end date. Read the instructions for application, attach the required documents.
All the best!