Applications are invited by India Post for the recruitment if Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). The vacancies of GDS are for Assam, Bihar, Karnataka, Gujarat, Kerala and Punjab Circles of India Post. Interested candidates should scroll down to know the important details.
Schedule of Dates for India Post GDS jobs 2019
- The registration and apply online link has been activated from 5th August 2019.
- The end date to apply online for India Post GDS Recruitment 2019 is 4th September 2019.
- The application fee for General/OBC/EWS candidates is Rs. 100.
- There is no application fee for all other candidates.
- Payment of fee can be made online or offline. Offline payment of fee can be made at the Head Post Office.
Vacancy Details for India Post 2019 GDS Recruitment
- Assam – 919
- Bihar – 1063
- Karnataka – 2637
- Gujarat – 2510
- Kerala – 2086
- Punjab – 851
Eligibility Criteria for India Post 2019 GDS Recruitment
- The age limit for candidates is 18-40 years as on start date of the application process.
- The candidates should be 10th pass from any recognized board in India with English and Mathematics as a subject.
- Candidates must know the local language of the circle they will be applying for.
Apply for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak jobs
- The candidates need to register in the registration module one time per cycle to obtain the unique registration number.
- To apply online, click here. Now enter the registration number and the circle you are applying for and click “Submit.”
- Fill online application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Choose your preferences.
- Print the application form.
Candidates who applied for Odisha, Tamil Nadu, Haryana (Cycle-I), North East (Cycle-I), Rajasthan (Cycle-I) circle can check their result at appost.in/gdonline.
The Bottom Line
Here we have shared all the important details of India Post GDS recruitment 2019 along with important links. We advise interested candidates to apply only if they have read the complete India Post GDS jobs 2019 Notification and meet all the eligibility criteria.