Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has invited online applications for the recruitment of candidates on various posts, including assistant, stenographer, data entry operator etc. The total number of vacancies announced by BSEB are 75. Candidates interested in sarkari naukri in Bihar must apply for the vacancies based on their eligibility.
The details on these Sarkari naukri in Bihar, under BSEB, with eligibility Criteria are discussed below. However, candidates are advised to read the BSEB Recruitment Notification 2019 before applying for any of the discussed posts.
BSEB Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Online application process for BSEB Recruitment 2019 started from 26th September 2019.
- The closing date for the submission of BSEB online application 2019 is 10th October 2019 till 3:00 PM.
- Payment of examination fee can be made by October 10, 2019.
The date for exam and availability pf admit cards will be notified soon.
- The application fee for General / OBC candidates is Rs. 400.
- SC / ST / PH category candidates shall pay Rs. 100 as examination fee.
- The payment of examination fee can be made through Debit Card / Credit Card or Net Banking Only.
BSEB 2019 Vacancy Details
- The total number of vacancies under BSEB Recruitment 2019 are 75.
Assistant – 23
Account Assistant – 21
Data Entry Operator – 18
Stenographer – 3
Stenographer Cum Computer Operator – 10
Download BSEB Recruitment Notification 2019 PDF
BSEB Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The maximum age of candidates should not be more than 50 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of Government of India.
- Assistant – Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks and 5 years of relevant experience.
- Assistant Accountant – Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with 5 years of relevant experience.
- Stenographer – Candidates should have passed 10+2 intermediate and must have 80 shorthand speed.
- Stenographer Cum Computer Operator – Candidates should have completed 10+2 Intermediate, must have 80 Shorthand Speed along with Computer Typing speed of 30 WPM in Hindi and 40 WPM in English.
- Data Entry Operator – Candidates must have passed 10+2 intermediate, should have one year Computer Diploma/Engineering Diploma in Computer Science. Computer typing speed of 30 WPM in Hindi and 40 WPM in English is also required.
Apply Online Link
BSEB recruitment 2019 Apply Online
Candidates who are already registered, can Login to complete the form.
The Bottom Line
BSEB recruitment notificiation 2019 is released and all necessary details are included in this article. Candidates seeking sarkari naukri in Bihar must not miss this chance. The end date for application submission is Oct 10, 2019. In case you have a query, write to us in the comment section below.