Bank of Baroda (BOB) has released the advertisement to recruit the IT Professionals on a contract basis. The online application process to apply for the vacancies released by Bank of Baroda has been started already. The bank has a total of 25 vacancies on different posts in its IT department. It’s a golden opportunity for those IT experts who want to work in the banking sector.
The banking sector has accepted and implemented the latest technology to give better and faster services to its customer so this sector also has a huge demand for IT Professionals. The banking sector is already known for good salary and other benefits it offers to its employees. This vacancy of IT Professionals in Bank of Baroda gives you a chance to work in the lucrative banking sector.
In this article, we have compiled the information related to this recently released Vacancy for IT Professionals in Bank of Baroda. Move your cursor down to get more information about available vacancies in BOB and apply for them directly from here.
Vacancy Details for BOB IT Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019
The bank has a total of 25 vacancies; here is the detail of same;
- Data Analyst: 04 Vacancies
- Data Manager: 02 Vacancies
- Data Engineer: 04 Vacancies
- Business Analyst: 02 vacancies
- Mobility & Front End Developer: 06 Vacancies
- Integration Expert: 02 Vacancies
- Emerging Technologies Expert: 04 Vacancies
- Technology Architect: 01 Vacancies
- Online Registration of Application starts from 13 August 2019.
- Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of fees is 2nd September 2019.
- Age limit for all the aforementioned posts is 25 to 40 years. 1 August 2019 has been set as the cut of date for the applicants.
Bank of Baroda has released the list of skill set that the candidates must have to apply for the aforementioned posts. Interested candidates can check the required skill sets from the official notification or from the links given below. Here we have mentioned the required experience and educational details;
- Candidate must have a bachelor degree in Engineering in Computer Science / Information Technology / MCA and Post-graduation in Business Management / PGDM/ from AICTE/UGC recognized university.
- The applicant needs to have Minimum 05- 06 years of relevant experience, preferably in BFSI domain.
In the official notification for the recruitment of IT Professional in Bank of Baroda, the proposed CTC by the bank is Rs. 12-16 Lakhs (All inclusive). The compensation will not be a limiting factor for the right candidate and will be discussed on a case to case basis.
How to Apply
Candidates need to know that they can apply only for a single post at a time. If you want to apply for the vacant posts in the IT department of Bank of Baroda then you can apply online by following the below given instructions;
- The online application form to apply for the above mentioned posts is available on www.bankofbaroda.co.in/Careers.htm.
- Visit the page and click on the link to fill the application form, you can also reach there directly from the link given below.
- An application form will appear on the screen, fill it and upload your photograph, signature, and resume.
- Now pay the application fee online to complete the online application submission process.
- Application fee to apply for IT Specialist Officer in Bank of Baroda for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 600/-.
- SC/ ST/PWD candidates can apply for the vacancies in Bank of Baroda by paying Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- The payment of application fee can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their qualification and experience.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test.
- Selection of the candidates will be based on a test conducted by the bank followed by the subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion.
- As its a contract based job so the selected candidates will be on Bank’s payroll for three years.
- The selected candidates will have to sign an employment contract with Baroda Sun Technologies Limited. The contract will be of extendable nature.
- To read the official advertisement released by Bank of Baroda for the recruitment o IT specialist in the bank, click here.
- To read the required skill set for different vacancies, click on their name;
- To apply for the aforementioned posts, click here
The Bottom Line
The article has all the information related to Bank of Baroda IT Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates can apply for the suitable posts till 2 September 2019. In case of any further query, you can write to us in the comment box below.