The notification has been released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for Indian Economic Service Examination IES 2020. UPSC aspirants must not miss the end date for applying online. Interested can read the complete page for more details.
Let’s take a look at the details
- The application process for IES online form started 11th August 2020.
- End date to apply online is 1st September 2020 up to 6:00 PM.
- The last date for payment of fee is 1st September 2020.
- Exam to be held on 16th October 2020.
- Admit card will be available to download in October 2020.
- The examination fee for General / OBC candidates is Rs 200.
- SC / ST / PH candidates and all category females are exempted from the payment of the fee.
- The payment of examination fee can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, or E Challan Mode.
Age Limit as on 1st August 2020
- The minimum age for candidates should not be less than 21 Years.
- The maximum age of candidates should not be more than 30 Years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be as per UPSC rules.
- Candidates who have passed / Appearing Post Bachelor / Master Degree in Business Economics / Economics / Econometric and Applied Economics from any Recognized University in India.
How to Apply
- Candidates are should apply online at website https://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Candidates must read the detailed instructions on the website for filling the online application.
Selection of candidates will be based on written exam and interview.
- The written exam will compromise of:
- The papers on General Studies and General English, common to both Indian Statistical Service and Indian Economic Service will be of subjective type.
- The question papers in all subjects will be of Conventional (essay) type.
To know more details, read the official UPSC IES Notification 2020
All the details for UPSC IES recruitment 2020 are released and applications are invited by interested and eligible candidates. We encourage all the candidates to read the complete notification before starting the application process.