SBI SO Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India (SBI)has released a notificationfor SBI 2019 Recruitment for the Special Cadre Officer (SO) posts. SBI is the largest public sector bank in India and is a dream place to work for many banking aspirants. SBI has now announced 477 vacancies for positions including Network Engineer, Developer, System / Server Administrator, Cloud Administrator, Database Administrator, Network Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Tester, WAS Administrator, UX Designer and more. Interested and eligible candidate can apply online for SBI SO Recruitment 2019.
Candidates should check the SBI SO recruitment 2019 qualification and age limit before applying online. Candidates interested in applying for SBI SO 2019 can scroll down to know more details of SBI Bank specialist officer recruitment 2019.
SBI SO Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
SBI SO online application started from 6th September 2019 and SBI Specialist officer recruitment 2019 apply online link will be activate till 25th September 2019 .SBI Bank SO Selection 2019 will shortlist candidates on the basis of their performance in SBI SO Online Test 2019, tentatively to be held on October 20, 2019.
SBI SO Application Form 2019
SBI SO recruitment 2019 apply online link has been activated and candidates can start submitting the application. They will be required to register online for SBI SO Recruitment 2019 through the apply online link available under careers section on the website of SBI, www.bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
SBI SO Application Fee
- The Application fees for SBI Bank SO recruitment 2019 is Rs 750 for General/ OBC/EWS candidates. Candidates have to make SBI SO application fee payment online through Internet Banking, Debit/Credit card etc.
- Candidates are advised to ensure correctness of the particulars in the SBI SO application form 2019.
- On successful completion of payment of SBI SO application fee an e-receipt and application form, will be generated, which will bear the date of submission by the candidate. Candidates must keep a copy of the receipt for future reference.
Before applying for SBI SO Cadre Recruitment 2019, the candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria required for SBI Bank SO Recruitment 2019.
Move the cursor down to get details on application process, SBI SO recruitment 2019 age limit, selection process, exam pattern and syllabus etc.
SBI SO 2019 Vacancy Details
As per the SBI SO Various Posts Recruitment Notification 2019, total number of posts for which SBI will conduct SBI SO exam 2019 are 477. These vacancies of SO in State Bank of India will fill multiple positions, the posts, number of vacancies, with grade are listed below:
- Developer (JMGS-I)– 147
- IT Security Expert (JMGS-I) – 61
- IT Security Expert (MMGS-II) – 18
- Developer (MMGS-II) – 34
- System / Server Administrator (JMGS-I) – 47
- Database Administrator (JMGS-I)– 29
- Cloud Administrator (JMGS-I) – 15
- Network Engineer (JMGS-I) – 14
- Tester (JMGS-I)– 04
- WAS Administrator (MMGS-II) – 06
- Infrastructure Engineer (MMGS-II) – 04
- UX Designer (MMGS-II) – 03
- IT Risk Manager (MMGS-II) – 01
- IT Security Expert (MMGS-III) – 15
- Project Manager (MMGS-III) – 14
- Application Architect (MMGS-III) – 05
- Technical Lead (MMGS-III) – 04
- Infrastructure Architect (MMGS-III) – 02
- Infrastructure Engineer (JMGS-I) – 02
- IT Risk Manager (IS Dept.) (MMGS-II) – 05
- Infrastructure Architect (MMGS-II) – 02
- Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking) (MMGS-II )– 10
- Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Hacking) (MMGS-II) – 4
- Security Analyst (MMGS-III) – 13
- Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking) (MMGS-III) – 01
- Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Forensic) (MMGS-III) – 01
- Chief Manager (Vulnerability Mgmt. & Penetration Testing) (SMGS-IV) – 01
- Chief Manager (Incident Management and Forensics) (SMGS-IV)– 02
- Chief Manager (Security Analytics and Automation) (SMGS-IV) – 02
- Chief Manager (SOC Infrastructure Management) (SMGS-IV)– 01
- Chief Manager (SOC Governance) (SMGS-IV)– 01
- Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking) (SMGS-IV) – 03
- Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Forensic) (SMGS-IV) – 01
- Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Threat Hunting) (SMGS-IV) – 01
Eligibility for SBI SO Recruitment 2019
Before applying for any of the posts under SBI 2019 recruitment, candidates must check the SBI SO recruitment 2019 eligibility. The same is discussed below.
- For the posts – Developer, System / Server Administrator, Network Engineer, Database Administrator, UX Designer, Cloud Administrator, Tester, IT Security Expert, WAS Administrator, Infrastructure Engineer, IT Risk Manager, Application Architect, Project Manager, Technical Lead, and Infrastructure Architect the required qualification is
The candidates should have completed BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ ECE or MCA/ M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ M.Sc.(IT) from a recognized University/ Institute in India or have the relevant experience.
- For the posts – Security Analyst, Deputy Manager, Manager and Chief Manager
The candidates should have completed B.E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science /Information Technology/Computer Applications / Electronics / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Telecommunications / or Electronics & Instrumentations.
M.Sc. (Computer Science) / MCA / M.Sc. (IT) from Government recognized University or institution in India.
SBI SO Exam Pattern 2019
Here we will discuss the pattern of SBI SO online written exam, which will be conducted for the recruitment of candidates for Specialist Officer posts in SBI.
- The written exam will have two parts, the first will be General Aptitude and the second will be Professional Knowledge (PK).
- General Aptitude for SBI SO 2019 Recruitment will include test of reasoning (50 questions for 50 marks), English Language (35 questions for 35 marks) and Quantitative Aptitude (35 questions for 35 marks). The duration for General Aptitude will be 90 minutes.
- Professional Knowledge (PK) for SBI SO 2019 Recruitment will include Role based knowledge (50 questions for 100 marks) and General IT knowledge (25 questions for 50 marks). The duration for this will be 70 minutes.
- Except the PK, all other papers will be qualifying in nature.
- SBI SO 2019 Interview – based on the candidates performance in the SBI SO Written exam 2019, they will be called for Interview. The Interview for SBI SO 2019 recruitment 2019 will carry 25 marks.
SBI SO 2019 Selection Process
The recruitment of Deputy Manager, Security Analyst, Manager and Chief Manager will be on the basis of application shortlisting and interview conducted by the bank. For the rest SBI SO 2019 Vacancies, selection will be based on candidates’ performance in online written test and Interview for the posts.
SBI SO Recruitment 2019 Salary
The SBI SO salary 2019 are mentioned below as mentioned in the SBI SO Recruitment Notification 2019.
|Junior Management Grade Scale I (JMGS I)||23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020|
|Middle Management Grade Scale II (MMGS II)||31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950|
|Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS III)||42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490|
|Senior Management Grade Scale IV (SMGS-IV)||50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170|
The candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully, ensure the eligibility details are met before applying for any post.
The Bottom Line
Now you have all the important information related to SBI SO recruitment 2019, including exam date, eligibility, exam pattern, selection process etc. The last date to apply online for SBI SO 2019 recruitment is also discussed, so candidates must make sure to apply before that. If you have a question write it in the comment box below.