Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh has released the notification of various vacancies in its different department. For PGIMER Recruitment 2019 the selection process is easier. 10th, 12th, M. Pharmacy, M. Sc, Diploma or Degree holders can also apply for the vacancies available with PGIMER.
Interested applicants can know the details about the PGIMER Recruitment 2019 from this article. If you fulfill the requirement of PGIMER then you will also get to know the process to apply for a suitable post for you from this article.
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh (PGIMER) will conduct the walk-in interview to recruit the suitable candidates on the post of Senior Resident, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, and Others. First, look at the important dates for PGIMER recruitment.
PGIMER Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
- Walk-In-Interview for SRF and Lab Technician will be conducted on 15 April 2019, Registration by 13 April 2019
- Walk-In-Interview for Field Investigator, Senior Research Fellow (Department of Hematology), Research Associate, Statistician, JRF/SRF, DEO, Lab Tech, Lab Attendant (Department of Pharmacology) will be held on 16 April 2019
Here are the details of vacancies as mentioned in the notification of PGIMER Recruitment 2019.
PGIMER Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
PGIMER has a total of 22 posts available at different departments. Here is the detail of same;
- Field Investigator – 1 Post
- Senior Research Fellow – 4 Posts
- Lab Technician – 2 Posts
- JRF – 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator – 2 Posts
- Lab Attendant – 2 Posts
- Senior Resident – 8 Posts
- Research Associate – 1 Post
- Statistician – 1 Post
If you want to work with PGIMER then check your eligibility here.
PGIMER Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
As the PGIMER has different vacancies so the eligibility criteria are different for each post.
- For Field Investigator: Graduate with MSW/MA in Sociology from a recognized University can apply for this post. Candidate should also have experience of one year in the concerned field.
- Senior Research Fellow and JRF: To apply for both of the posts the applicant must have done Masters in concerned subject. An experience of 2 years is also required.
- Lab Technician: applicant must have passed 10+2 with science and a two-year diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or one year DMLT with one year of experience from a recognized University to apply for this post.
- Data Entry Operator – 12th pass applicants from a recognized Board in any stream are eligible for this post.
- Lab Attendant – 10th pass candidates can apply for the post of Lab Attendant in PGIMER.
- Senior Resident – for this post the candidate must be MD (Anaesthesia) recognized by MCI.
- Research Associate – Graduate with MPH/M.Sc. with knowledge of conducting a systematic review and statistical analysis are eligible to apply for this post.
- Statistician – The required educational qualification for this post is M.Sc. (Statistics) from a recognized University.
How to Apply for PGIMER Recruitment 2019
If you fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the PGIMER Recruitment 2019 for any of the above mentioned posts then you can apply for it. The selection of the right candidates will be based on the personal interview round. The application submission process to apply for the vacancies in PGIMER is offline.
Interested candidates can send their curriculum vitae along with their educational qualification’s documents, experience letter to the below-given address;
Room no. 4011,
Department of Pharmacology,
PN Chuttani block
PGIMER Recruitment 2019- Selection Process
Selection of the candidates will be done after the personal interview round. All the applicants who are interested to work in PGIMER have to appear in personal interview round on the above mentioned dates.
You can visit the official site of PGIMER by clicking on this link.
The Bottom Line
Candidates who are interested to apply for the posts available in PGIMER must read visit the official website and read the notification for PGIMER Recruitment 2019. If any candidate has any question related to this job then ask us through the comment box.