Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released a notified for the recruitment of apprentice. Applications are invited from only those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961. One candidate can apply for one trade at one location only. So all interested candidates must check the eligibility before applying for ONGC Apprentice recruitment 2020.
- Commencement of online application – 29th July 2020
- Last date for submission of application – 17th August
- Date of declaration of Result – 24th August 2020
ONGC Vacancy 2020 -Eligibility Criteria
Age & Education
- The minimum age of applicants should not be less than 18 years and maximum age should not be over 24 years as on 17.08.2020. That is, the Date of Birth of the applicants should be between 17.08.1996 and 17.08.2002.
- Age relaxation will be given as per rules.
- The education qualification varies with the trade/discipline.
- The duration of training for candidates is 12 months for all disciplines except for Library assistant, wherein the duration of training is 6 months.
Selection of Candidates
- Selection for engagement of Apprentices would be purely on the basis of marks obtained by candidates and the Merit drawn.
- In case where two candidates have similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply by visiting ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in and apply online from till 17.08.2020 by 18:00 hours.
- There are two steps for Registration process, Part-I & Part-II.
- In Part-I registration, candidate has to fill their basic details like name, category etc. and has to create a password. After completing Part-I registration, system will generate a registration number which will be sent to your registered email id or via SMS.
- Using the registration number, you have to login into the system with the password that you generated.
- You are advised to remember registration number and password for future use and reference.
- In Part-II registration, you have to upload your scanned photograph and signature, along with that you have to furnish educational qualification, experience details etc. and submit the form.
- Part-II registration is the final submission process after which you cannot change the details furnished.
Those seeking a career in ONGC must check this apprentice recruitment 2020. Ascertain the eligibility and apply online for the posts. For complete details read the official notification and visit the website of ONGC. All the best!