Nehru Yuva Kendra Sansthan (NYKS) is inviting applications for the post of multi-tasking staff (MTS), district youth coordinator, and account clerk. The online application process started from March 16, 2019. Interested candidates should check the eligibility and apply online before end date of form submission.
- The link to apply online is activated, and candidates can apply till March 31, 2019.
- The last date to make payment of application fee is March 31, 2019.
- The exam date and availability of admit cards will be announced soon.
- The examination fee for male candidates of General and OBC category candidates is Rs.700. While it is Rs. 350 for female candidates.
- There is no examination fee for SC/ST/PH candidates.
- The mode to pay application fee is online. Candidates can pay it via Credit/Debit card or Net banking only.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility
Post Name: District
Total Post: 100
- The candidates should not be above 28 years in age as on 01/01/2019.
- The candidates should have Master’s Degree in any subject from any recognized university in India.
Account Clerk cum Typist
Total Post: 73
- The maximum age limit for candidates is 28 years as on 01/01/2019.
- The candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in commerce, or in any stream with 2 years of experience.
- The candidates are required to have English typing speed of 30 WPM.
- Candidates should have Hindi typing speed of 25 WPM.
Multi-tasking staff (MTS)
Total Post: 52
- The eligible age limit for this post is 18-25 years as on 01/01/2019.
- The candidates should have passed 10th from any recognized board in India.
- To apply online, click here.
- To download the official notification released by NYKS, Click Here.
- To visit the official website of NYKS candidates can Click Here.
The Bottom Line
The article discusses information on NYKS various post recruitment 2019. Topics include important dates, eligibility, application fee, apply online details, and link to download official notification. Interested candidates must read the complete notification carefully before submitting the form. Send your queries to us through the comment section below.