Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) has released a notification to recruit 12000 volunteers. Candidates that meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post. The last late to apply online is March 3, 2019, so apply through the official website of NYSK, nyks.nic.in, before the end date.
All candidates who have passed class 10th from any recognized board are eligible to apply. As per the official notification, candidates with knowledge of computers will be preferred.
Candidates have to undergo an interview process, which will begin from March 5, 2019. The result is scheduled to be declared on March 15, 2019. Read on to know more details regarding NYKS recruitment 2019.
The selection of candidates for NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2019 will be based on the merit list. Volunteers will join the NYKS from March 18, 2019. 15 days training of newly deployed volunteers will be from 1st April to 15th April 2019.
- The advertisement for volunteer recruitment was released on February 16, 2019.
- End date to submit the online application is March 3, 2019.
- Interview to be held between March 5-11, 2019.
- The minimum educational eligibility for candidates is 10th pass from a recognized Board in India.
- Candidates must be 18 to 29 years in age as on April 1, 2018, to apply for the volunteer posts.
- To read the important instruction before applying for the NYKS Volunteer posts, click here.
- To visit the official website of NYKS, click here.
- To view and print the application form, click here.
The Bottom Line
The article discusses all the information regarding NYKS Recruitment
2019. Interested candidates can apply online on or before the end date for
application submission. Candidates must make sure to take a printout of the
finally submitted application for future reference.
If you have any query, then write to us in the comment box below.