Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) works under the Government of India to involve youth in nation building activities. Nehru Yuva Kendra has issued the employment notice to fill the various vacant posts with it. The application process has been started from 15th December 2018 and candidates can apply online till 31st December 2018.
Read the article further to know the detailed information about available jobs in NYKS and to apply for them.
NYKS has to hire candidates for the post of District Youth Coordinator, Accounts Clerk cum Typist and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Here is the number of vacancies available with all respective jobs.
- District Youth Coordinator (DYC): 101 vacancies are available. For UR 51, SC 15, ST 8, OBC 27 and PWD 4 posts are available.
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist (ACT): Total 75 vacancies are available for this post. For UR 37, SC 11, ST 5, OBC 20, PWD 7 and ESM (Ex-Serviceman) 7 vacancies are available.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): For the post of MTS number of total vacant posts is 52. Out of that for UR 26, SC 8, ST 4, OBC 14, PWD 3 and ESM 5 vacancies are available.
Overall NYKS has total 228 vacancies for different posts.
Age limit for DYC and ACT is 28 years and to apply for MTS the minimum age of the candidate should be 18 and maximum 25 years. Candidates from SC / ST / OBC / PWD/ ESM will get the relaxation in upper age limit. Here are the educational requirements for the aforementioned jobs.
- A postgraduate degree in any stream is required to apply for the District Youth Coordinator post.
- For Accounts Clerk cum Typist the educational requirement is B.Com with typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English, 25 w.p.m in Hindi.
- To apply for Multi Tasking Staff minimum required education is matriculation or equivalent.
- The decided salary for the District Youth Coordinator is 56100 – 177500/-.
- For Accounts Clerk cum Typist the offered salary is 25500 – 81100/-.
- For Multi Tasking Staff the decided salary is 18000 – 56900/-.
How to Apply
To apply for any of the vacancies in NYKS applicants have to fill an online application form before 31st December 2018. Click here to fill the online form.
Candidates will also have to pay the fee for an application form. Here is the detail of same.
- For male candidates from UR, the application fee is Rs 700/-.
- For male candidates from OBC, the application fee is Rs 350/-.
- Female candidates and candidates from other reserved categories are exempted from application fee.
NYKS will organize a written exam to recruit the suitable candidates on vacant posts.
If you want to get a government job and fulfill all the conditions of NYKS then apply for this one. Do read the official guidelines before applying. Click here for the guidelines.
If you have any query regarding this or any other government jobs then write to us in the comment box below, we will answer.