NVS Recruitment notification 2019 to recruit the suitable candidates on 2370 vacant posts of TGT, PGT & Other Miscellaneous teacher and other posts is out now. The candidates who are willing to get a government job can apply online for the aforementioned posts.
Candidates interested in government teacher’s job can check their eligibility to apply for NVS Recruitment 2019. If you fulfil the demands of NVS in terms of age and educational qualifications then apply for the vacant post from the link given in the article. The selected candidates will be posted in Headquarter and Offices of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas all over India.
- Online registration for the vacancies released in NVS Recruitment 2019 will start from 10 July 2019.
- The last date to apply for the TGT, PGT & Other Miscellaneous posts is 9 August 2019.
- The application fee can be submitted online till 12 August 2019
- Written test to select the candidate will be conducted tentatively between 5 September 2019 to 10 September 2019.
- To apply for the post of Assistant Commissioner application fee is Rs. 1500/-
- For the vacancies of Teacher and Staff the Nurse application fee is Rs. 1200/-
- To apply for the post of Legal Assistant, Catering, and LDC, the fee is Rs. 1000/-
NVS has total 2370 vacancies on the following posts;
- Assistant Commissioner (Group A): 05 Vacancies
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) (Group-B): 430 Vacancies
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) (Group- B): 1154 Vacancies
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Librarian, Art, Music, PET-Male, PET-Female) (Group – B): 564 vacancies
- Legal Assistant (Group – C): 01 Vacancies
- Female Staff Nurse (Group – B): 55 Vacancies
- Catering Assistant and Lower Division Clerk (Group – C): 26 Vacancies
- Lower Division Clerk (Group – C): 135 Vacancies
Selected candidates will be entitled to get the salary as per their designations. Here are the details of the pay scale decided for each vacant post;
- Assistant Commissioner: Rs.78,800/- to Rs.2,09,200/- per month
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) : Rs.47,600/- to Rs.1,51,100/- per month
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) : Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,200/- per month
- Miscellaneous Teachers : Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,200/- per month
- Legal Assistants : Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,200/- per month
- Female Staff Nurse : Rs.25,500/- to Rs.1,42,400/- per month
- Catering Assistants : Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- per month
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- per month
Assistant Commissioner (Group A)
- Age Limit: Maximum age is 45 years to apply for this post.
- Qualification: Candidates with Master Degree in Humanities/Science/Commerce. Applicants need to have experience of holding analogous post or post of Principal in the Level – 12 with at least 05 years experience in Level 10 and above in educational planning and administration in any govt/semi govt/autonomous organization to apply for this post.
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Age Limit: Maximum age is 40 years.
- Qualification: required educational qualification for this post is MA/M.Sc./M.Com with 50% marks or above and B.Ed.
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 35.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in concerned subjects from Recognized Univ. with at least 50% marks in aggregate along with B.Ed from a recognized university.
- Age Limit: 35 years
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree or equivalent in concerned subjects (music, Art, etc) with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Age Limit: Applicants’ age must be 18-32 years to apply for this post.
- Qualification: Applicant must have a degree in Law from a recognized university or institution.
Female Staff Nurse
- Age Limit: the maximum age of the candidate should be 35 years for this post.
- Qualification: Candidate must be 12th passed or equivalent with Grade A (03 years) Diploma/Certificate in Nursing OR she must have done B. Sc from a recognized board. It’s mandatory that the candidate is registered with Indian/State Nursing Council. Practical Experience of 02 years in Hospital/Clinic is also required.
- Age Limit: 35 years is the age limit for this post.
- Qualification: Candidate need to have one of the following qualifications to apply for this post; 10th Pass and 03 years Diploma in Catering or its equivalent (OR) Passed 12th class from CBSE with Hotel Management and Catering as Vocational Subject and at least 01-year diploma in Catering or it’s equivalent (OR) Trade Proficiency Certificate in Catering with minimum 10 years of service in Defence Services of the regular establishment (for Ex-Servicemen only).
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be 18 and 27 years to apply for this post.
- Qualification: Applicant must have passed 12th class and Possess a minimum speed of 30 w.p.m in English and 25 w.p.m in Hindi. OR 10+2 passed or senior secondary passed candidates from CBSE/State with secretarial practices and office management in vocational subjects can also apply.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Examination/Computer Bases Test (CBT) and Interview.
- To download the notification of NVS Recruitment 2019, click here.
- To visit the official website, click here.
The Bottom Line
NVS Recruitment 2019 for TGT, PGT and other various posts is a golden chance for those who are willing to join government job. Take the benefit of this opportunity and apply online for a suitable post as per your qualification. If you have any question related to the NVS Recruitment 2019 then drop it here in the comment box, we shall revert you shortly.