Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has invited applications for the posts of Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM). The JSSC ANM recruitment 2019 is for both regular and backlog posts. Online applications are invited from female candidates to fill these Health Department vacancies.
The JSSC ANM vacancy 2019 include 1689 regular and 287 backlog positions. Interested candidates can scroll down to know important details on JSSC ANM recruitment 2019.
JSSC ANM Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- The application submission process will start from 5th September 2019.
- Closing date for the submission of JSSC ANM online application 2019 is 4th October.
- Candidates can make payment of examination fee on or before 10th October 2019.
- The end date to complete online form is October 13, 2019.
- The date for JANMCE 2019 will be notified soon.
JSSC ANM vacancy 2019 Details
- The total number of vacancies for which applications are invited are 1985.
- 1689 regular vacancies that include 957 for General, 59, 63, 117, 442 for BC, EBC, SC, ST candidates respectively.
- 287 backlog vacancies, which include 25 for BC, 16 for EBC, 114 for SC and 132 for ST candidates.
JANMCE 2019 Application Fee
- The examination fee for candidates belonging to General/OBC categories is Rs. 1200.
- SC/ST applicants have to pay Rs. 300 as examination fee.
- Applicants can make the payment of fee through credit/debit card or net banking only.
JSSC ANM Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
- The age limit for candidates eligible to apply for JSSC ANM Vacancy 2019 is 18-38 years as on 01/08/2019.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules set by government of India.
- Applicants should have passed class 10 High School/Metric.
- Candidates should have completed 18 Months of ANM training.
- Candidates must be registered in the ANM Council Jharkhand.
JNMCE 2019 Syllabus
- Community Health Nursing (Concept of Health, Community health practices, Health Organizations, role of health team etc. )
- Health Promotion (Nutrition, Human Body and Hygiene, Environmental Sanitation and Mental Health)
- Primary Health Care ( Infection and Immunization, Communicable Diseases, Community Health Problems, Primary Medical Care, First Aid and Referral)
- Child Health Nursing
- Health Centre Management (The sub-centre, maintenance of stock, coordination, Implementation of National Health programs, update knowledge)
To know the detailed syllabus and other details on JSSC ANM Vacancy 2019 and JNMCE 2019, read the official notification.
JSSC ANM Recruitment Notification 2019
To know more on the JSSC ANM Recruitment 2019 candidates are advised to visit the official website of JSSC, www. jssc.nic.in.
JSSC ANM 2019 Apply Online link will be activated on September 5, 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can then apply online through the official website of JSSC.
The Bottom Line
Now when you know the eligibility, syllabus, and other important details of JSSC ANM recruitment 2019, you must apply online before the closing date. Information on JSSC ANM vacancy 2019 both regular and backlogs are included. In case you have a query, write it in the comment box below.