Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Ranchi is inviting application for recruitment of Civil Judge (Junior Division). The number of vacant posts under JPSE for civil judge are 107+14 (other reserved category).
Here is the detailed information about JPSC recruitment 2018.
JPSC has total 107 vacancies for the civil judge (Junior Division). Out of them, 78 vacancies are available for the candidates from the unreserved category. 17 vacancies for ST and 5 for SC candidates are available. For EBC and OBC respectively 04 and 03 vacancies are available. For women candidates 5, candidates from supports quota 3 and handicapped candidates 6 positions are available.
Selected candidates will get the salary as per following pay scale; 27700 – 770 – 33090 – 920 – 40450 – 1080 – 44770.
- The online form submission for JPSC recruitment 2018 has been started from 24 November 2018.
- The last date to apply for JPSC recruitment 2018 is 24 December 2018.
- The last date for application fee payment is 26 December 2018.
- The application fee for JPSC recruitment 2018 is Rs. 600+ bank charges. This fee is applicable for unreserved category’s candidates and OBC candidates.
- Candidates of Jharkhand from SC and ST category can fill the application form in Rs. 150+ bank charges only.
Application fee can be paid through debit card, credit card, net banking or challan (through SBI collect).
- Candidate should be above 22 years and below 35 years as on 31 January 2018.
- SC, ST and women candidates will get the relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit.
- Disabled candidates will get the relaxation of a maximum of 10 years in the upper age limit according to their disability.
To apply for JPSC recruitment 2018 candidates must be a law graduate and enrolled as an advocate.
The selection procedure will depend on the numbers of the applicant. If numbers of the applicant will be high then the selection procedure will have Preliminary Entrance Test followed by Mains examination and oral examination. The Preliminary test shall be of 100 marks. The marks obtained in the preliminary test will not be counted in mains examination. The preliminary test will not have any negative marking.
Preliminary test will objective type questions and Mains Examination will have subjective type questions. Candidates who are shortlisted in the preliminary test will be eligible for the main exam. The main exam will be followed by viva-voce (oral examination).
For Preliminary test
The syllabus for the preliminary test includes General English, GK, Current affairs, the code of civil and criminal procedure, Indian Evidence Act etc.
For Main Examination
The main examination shall be of 4 papers of 100 marks each and duration of the main examination will be 3 hours of each paper. The syllabus of the main examination includes procedural law, the contract act, The Hindu law and knowledge of the language (Hindi & English) etc.
- To read the detailed JPSC Recruitment 2018 notification,Click here.
- To apply online, Click here.
- For official website of JPSC, Click here.
If you have any query related to JPSC Recruitment 2018, feel free to write us in the comment box below.