North Central Railway, Jhansi District, Uttar Pradesh has released the notification for the recruitment of Apprentice. North Central Railway (NCR) is a junction where the recruitment for Apprentice is taking place from 24 November 2018. NCR Jhansi Apprentice Recruitment 2018 is for 446 vacancies.
Here is the detailed information on NCR Jhansi Apprentice Recruitment 2018.
As per NCR Jhansi Apprentice Recruitment notification, NCR has total 446 vacancies for apprentice post. Here are details of vacant posts;
- Vacancies for fitter are 220.
- Vacancies for welder (gas & elect) are 11.
- Vacancies for Mechanic (DSL) are
- Vacancies for Machinist are 11.
- Vacancies for Painter (Genl) are 11.
- Vacancies for Carpenter are
- Vacancies for Electrician are 99.
- Vacancies for Lohar/Black Smith are
Selected candidates for the above mentioned posts will have to be under training for a year. The training location will be Jhansi. During training time, candidates will be eligible for stipend as per Railway Board.
- Candidate can apply online for NCR Jhansi Apprentice Recruitment from 24 November 2018.
- The last date to apply for NCR Jhansi Apprentice Recruitment is 17 December 2018.
- Applicants need to apply online for NCR Jhansi Apprentice Recruitment. The application fee for the same is an Indian Postal Order of Rs 100/- in favor of Sr. DFM Jhansi and payable at Jhansi.
- SC, ST. PWD and women applicants are exempted from this application fee.
- Candidates’ age should be more than 15 years and less than 24 years as on 17 December 2018.
- Candidates from reserved categories will get the relaxation in the upper age limit.
To apply for NCR Jhansi Apprentice Recruitment, candidates must have passed 10th class examination or equivalent with minimum 50% marks and possess essential ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT/SCVT.
How to Apply
The mode to apply for NCR Jhansi Apprentice Recruitment is offline. Interested applicant needs to fill the application form in their handwriting in the given format on the A4 sheet by ballpoint pen and sent to the following address by ordinary/registered post only:
Office of the Divisional Railway Manager
Personnel Dept. (R&D Section)
North Central Railway,
Jhansi U.P. 284003.
Along with application following must be annexed in the envelope;
Self-addressed 02 good quality envelopes size 11*5, in which one envelope must be pasted with a minimum registered postage stamp Rs 27/-. (SC/ST candidates are exempted from pasting of stamps). It is must write on the top of enveloping “Application for Act Apprentice – Jhansi Division 2018-19”
- The selection of the candidates will be done on merit basis. Merit list will be prepared on the marks obtained in 10th and average scored marks in ITI.
- In the case of same marks, preference will be given to elder candidates.
- For NCR Jhansi Apprentice Registration, click here.
- To read the official notification of NCR Jhansi Apprentice Recruitment click here.
It’s a golden opportunity for those who are willing to join Indian Railways. If you have a query related to NCR Jhansi Apprentice Recruitment, feel free to write to us in the comment section below.