The Join Indian Coast Guard, under the Indian Ministry of Defence, has invited applications for the post of yantrik, and the online forms for the same are released. The applications are invited only from male candidates. The candidates have to meet the educational and physical criteria to apply online for this post.
- The application process started February 11, 2019.
- Candidate can apply online till February 21, 2019 till 5 PM only. So, do not miss the last date, fill the form today. The link to apply online is shared in the article.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit cards from March 5, 2019.
- The exam is expected to be conducted in March/April 2019. So, you must fill the form and start preparing for the exam.
There is no application fee for all category candidates. The candidates only need to fill the form online.
- The candidates should be Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical & Telecommunication (Power/Radio) Engineering with a minimum of 60% of marks.
- Candidates in the age group of 18-22 years as on 01/08/1997 to 31/07/2019.
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
- The minimum height of the eligible candidates is 157 CMS.
- Only those candidates will be eligible who have a minimum 5 CMS of chest expansion.
- Candidates should be able run 1.6 km in 7 minutes
- Candidate should be able to do 10 Pushups and 20 Squat Ups.
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- To read the official notification, Click Here.
- To visit the official website of Join Indian Coast Guard, Click Here.
The Bottom Line
The article discusses important details related to Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2019, including exam dates, eligibility, important links and more. If you still have a question, write to us in the comment box below.