Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) has recently released the employment notice for the recruitment of 130 Trade Apprentice. IGCAR has these vacancies for posts of Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Welder, Instrument Mechanic, Draughtsman, Carpenter, and other trades.
IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2019 is a much awaited recruitment notification for 10th pass candidates. The selection under this recruitment will be only for Apprenticeship training. The selected trainees will get the stipend during the training period.
To apply for the apprentice post candidates will have to fill the online application form. We have mentioned the link to apply online for Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu Trade Apprentice recruitment 2019 in this article. Applicants don’t need to pay any application fee to apply for this job.
- Online Application will be available for interested candidates from 10th April 2019 Onward.
- The last date to apply for IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2019 is 24th April 2019
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) under the Department of Atomic Energy has 130 vacancies on different posts. Here is the detail of the vacancies available under IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
- Fitter: 30 Jobs
- Turner: 05 Jobs
- Machinist: 05 Jobs
- Electrician: 25 Job
- Electronic Mechanic: 10 Jobs
- Welder (Gas & Electric) 07 Jobs
- Instrument Mechanic: 12 Jobs
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 02 Jobs
- Draughtsman (Civil): 02 Jobs
- Carpenter: 04 Jobs
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning: 08 Jobs
- Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance: 02 Jobs
- Plumber: 02 Jobs
- Mason / Civil Mistry: 02 Jobs
- Book Binder: 01 Job
- PASAA (programming and System Administration Assistant): 07 Jobs
Candidates are suggested to check the eligibility criteria set by the IGCAR for IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2019 before applying for the trade apprentice job. You can check your eligibility for the aforementioned posts here.
- Age of the applicant should be not less than 16 and more than 22 years to apply for the vacancies under IGCAR Apprentice.
- Candidates from reserved category will get the benefit of relaxation in upper age limit. Here is the detail of the limit of relaxation in age;
For SC/ST Candidates 5 years
For OBC Candidates 3 years
For PwD Candidates 10 years
- To apply for the aforementioned posts (except PASAA) 10th pass applicants with ITI certificate can apply. The duration of the ITI certificate should not be less than 2 years.
- To apply for PASAA candidate must have done 10th and he must have National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Administration Assistant for Vocational Training in ”Computer Operator and Programming Assistant.
Selection of the suitable candidates on the vacant post will be based on the interview. The dates of the interview are not yet notified by IGCAR Recruitment officials. Candidates will get a mail from IGCAR regarding interview dates and venue details. The timing of the interview will also be mentioned there. As this interview will be the decision maker for candidates to get selected in the training offered by IGCAR so applicants need to be very alert. Carry the below mentioned documents with you on the interview day.
Important Document for Interview
On the interview day, candidates will have to bring the following documents with them.
- Copy of online application form you have submitted to apply for IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment.
- A passport size recent photograph of yours.
- Original and self-attested photocopies of following documents;
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Community Certificate
- All Educational Certificates
- ITI mark sheet
- Aadhar Card
- Mother’s Name proof
- Experience Certificate (if any)
How to apply Online
If you fulfill the eligibility criteria for IGCAR apprentice job then you can apply for the posts mentioned here.
First of all, interested candidates will have to register them in the apprenticeship portal of government. To register at this portal, candidates will have to enter some basic information about them online such as Name, Date of birth, Father’ s Name, Mother’s name, Email-ID, Mobile number, etc.
After completion of registration number, enter it in the application form of IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2019. Now, follow the given steps to apply online for IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
- Step 1
Navigate to the website of IGCAR http://www.igcar.gov.in/ and click on the recruitment tab.
- Step 2
Here you will get the online application link, as of now it is inactive and it will be available from 10/04/2019 at 1000 hours to 24/04/2019 1700 hours
- Step 3
Fill all the asked details in the application form. Note that your e-mail id and mobile number should be valid and correct as on these two only the IGCAR recruitment officials will contact you.
- Step 4
Upload all the required documents in pdf format and click on the submit button. It is advised to the applicants to read their application form thoroughly before submitting it.
- Step 5
After final submission of application, the system will generate another application form, take its print out and paste a recent passport size photo on it. Keep it safe as you would need it on the day of interview.
- To register on government apprentice portal, click here
- To reach the website of IGCAR, click here
- To read the recruitment Notification, click here
The Bottom Line
Though the aforementioned details are for Apprenticeship training this training will open doors of many opportunities for the applicants. Here we have compiled all the information about this IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2019. If you have some query related to this or any other government job, drop it in the comment box below.