Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is inviting the application from Engineering Graduates for the vacancies of Executive Trainee through GATE (2019/2018/2017) in the disciplines of Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, and Civil.
NPCIL has released this notification of NPCIL GATE Recruitment 2019 for 200 vacancies available with the organization. Interested candidates can check their eligibility for this job and then apply online for it.
You can read the procedure to apply, eligibility criteria and other important information related to NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019 here.
- The application form to apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019 will be available from 09 April 2019 from 10:00 AM.
- Last Date of Submitting Application at NPCIL is 23 April 2019 till 04: 30 PM
NCPIL has a total of 200 vacancies for different disciplines. Here is the detail of same;
- Mechanical – 83 Posts
- Chemical – 13 Posts
- Electrical – 45 Posts
- Electronics – 14 Posts
- Instrumentation – 05 Posts
- Civil – 40 Posts
NCPIL has preserved 8 additional vacancies for the candidates from PwD category.
Before applying for the aforementioned job, check your eligibility here.
- The age of applicant should be 26-31 years to apply for Executive Trainee pose in NPCIL.
- Candidates belong to a reserved category, will be eligible for the relaxation in the upper limit of age as per the rules.
- Applicant must have done BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines mentioned above from a government recognized university.
- Along with this, applicants must have a valid GATE 2017 or 2018 or 2019 score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
- Candidates who have done 5 years integrated course leading to ME/ M.Tech and scored a minimum of 60% marks in the relevant discipline may also apply.
- Candidates’ minimum marks should be 60% to apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee Post.
- Interested male applicants from General, EWS and OBC categories will have to pay Rs 500 as the application fee to apply for the NPCIL Executive trainee post.
- Women candidates and candidates from SC/ST are exempted from application fee charges.
How to apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment
If you fall in the eligibility criteria set by the NPCIL then you can apply for this job online. NPCIL will accept the online applications only so do not send your application via post, it will get rejected.
You can apply for the NPCIL Executive trainees post with the registration number on your GATE scorecard. Fill the correct registration number as it will not be edited later. Candidates must get themselves registered on Common Offer Acceptance Portal (COAP) of IIT while applying in NPCIL.
Steps to apply online for NPCIL Executive Trainee Posts
Follow the below-given steps to apply for the executive trainee’s post in NPCIL.
- First of all mention your GATE Details like registration number, name, category, etc. On successful completion of this stage, an activation link is sent to applicant’s email. Click on it to apply.
- Now, you can log in on the application page by using your login id and password to apply online.
- Enter the information like Educational Qualification, Personal Details and Indicate city of preference for interview
- Upload your scanned photograph and submit the application.
- Now, pay the application fee.
Selection Procedure for NCPIL Executive Trainee Post
- The selection of the candidates will be done by face to face interview.
- Short listing of candidates for personal interview for the posts of Executive Trainee 2019 will be done by applying the ratio of 1:12 and in the order of merit drawn on the basis of valid GATE 2017, GATE 2018 and GATE 2019 Scores.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for the interview will be published on the www.npcilcareers.co.in under ‘Application Status’ link through individual login on the site.
- These interviews will be conducted in four cities viz Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, and Bengaluru. Candidates can mention the nearest city as preferred one for an interview but the final call on this will be taken by NPCIL only.
- Final selection of the candidate will be based on the marks scored an interview.
Training and Stipend
The selected candidates under NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019 will have to undergo a training of one-year orientation training this training will be conducted at one of the training facilities of NPCIL such as Tarapur Maharashtra Site, Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site, Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu, Kaiga Karnataka, and Kudankulam, Tamil Nadu, etc.
Those trainees, who will successfully complete their training, will be appointed as Scientific Officer and will be posted at one of the Units/Sites/Upcoming Projects/Offices of NPCIL located in different parts of the country.
Selected trainees will be entitled to get stipend during the training period. Trainees will get monthly Stipend of Rs. 35,000 and one time Book Allowance Rs. 10,000/-. Mandatory Lodging & Boarding will be provided by NPCIL.
After successful completion of training, NPCIL will offer Scientific officer/C grade to the trainee and he will be entitled to the salary of Rs. 56,000/-. The selected candidate will also get DA allowance and other facility offered by NPCIL to its employees.
Document required in an interview for NPCIL Executive Trainee posts
Applicants will have to show their original documents at the time of interview. If any candidate could not show his/her original documents then he/she will become disqualified for the post of Executive Trainee in NPCIL.
Here is the list of documents that you will have to carry with you for an interview;
Proof of Date of Birth (DoB) proof:
- Xth Standard Passing Certificate indicating Date of Birth OR
- School Leaving Certificate
- Mark sheets indicating the date of declaration of result.
- Final Degree Certificate
- Provisional passing Certificate (in case Final Degree Certificate is not issued)
- GATE 2017/GATE 2018/GATE 2019 Admit Card and GATE 2017/GATE 2018/GATE 2019 scores Card
- For candidates belonging to the Reserved category
Here we have mentioned the detailed information of NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019. To read its official notification you can click here. If you have more queries related to this recruitment notification, write to us in the comment box below.