High Altitude Plant
Physiology Research Centre (HNBGU) is recruiting candidates for the post of
Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Field Assistant.
The recruitment is through a walk-in-interview, which will be conducted on 3
The eligibility criteria varies with the post, so candidates must ascertain that they meet the complete eligibility before applying for any post.
HNBGU Recruitment 2019 Details
The HNBGU is looking to hire one Junior Research Fellow, one Senior Research Fellow and one Field Assistant through this walk-in-interview.
Eligibility Criteria for HNBGU Recruitment 2019
• Junior Research Fellow
Only those candidates will be eligible who have completed M. Sc. In Plant Sciences with minimum 55% marks.
• Senior Research Fellow
Those candidates are eligible who have passed M. Sc. In Plant Sciences with minimum 55% marks. Candidates required to have passed GATE/NET/National Level Examination with minimum two years of experience in research.
• Field Assistant
To apply for this post, you should have completed your High School and have a minimum two years of work experience in alpine areas.
• For the post of Junior Research Fellow, the maximum age is 28 Years.
• The candidates should not be more than 30 years to apply for Senior Research Fellow post.
• 35 is the maximum eligibility age for candidates applying for Field Assistant.
The Fellowships offered by HNBGU
- The fellowship set for the post of field assistant is Rs.10000 per month.
- For Junior Research Fellow it is Rs.25000 with 10% HRA per month.
- For Senior Research Fellow it is Rs.35000 with 10% HRA per month.
Winding It Up
Candidates need to appear for the walk-in-interview at HAPPRC, HNB Garhwal University, Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand on 03.05.2019 at 11.00 AM with all the required documents.
We wish you all the luck for this recruitment.