Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has released the notification for the recruitment of Apprenticeship Training in Nasik Division of HAL. Under this recruitment, the applicant will have to undergo training of one year. HAL has notified about 826 vacancies for apprentice trainees. Interested applicants can apply for HAL’s Apprentice Recruitment through online mode.
If you are interested in HAL Apprentice Vacancy 2019 then you should read this post further to get all the information about the vacancies.
- The last date to apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2019 is 15 May 2019.
HAL has released the notification for a total of 836 vacancies. These vacancies are divided as follows;
- For ITI Trade Apprentices – 561 Posts
- For Engineering Graduate Apprentices – 103 Posts
- For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – 137 Posts
- For Technician (Vocational) Apprentices – 25 Posts
Candidates belong to reserved category, Persons with Disability, Ex-Servicemen, their children and children of Armed Forces personnel and applicants from Economically Weaker Section will get the benefits of reservation in HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2019. Candidates belong to EWS, have to submit a form in the prescribed format. You can download the same from the link’s section, given below.
- ITI Trade Apprentices: To apply for this post the applicant must pass ITI in the trade of Fitter /Turner /Carpenter/Machinist / Welder (Gas & Electric)/ Electrician /Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) /Draughtsman (Mechanical) /Electronics Mechanic / Painter /PASAA /COPA/Sheet Metal Worker /Machinist (Grinder).
- Engineering Graduate Apprentices: To apply for this training in HAL, the applicant must possess a Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized university in the relevant Disciplines.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Diploma in Engineering/Technology from State Board of Technical Education in the relevant Disciplines makes the candidate eligible to apply for For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices post.
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentices (MCVC): To get the training of Technician (vocational) the applicant must pass 10+2 with Vocational subjects from HSC Board in the relevant Disciplines/Subject.
How to Apply for the HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2019
HAL is inviting online application for the above mentioned posts. If you fulfill the eligibility set for the trainees’ post then follow the below mentioned steps;
- Click on http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in and click on ‘Apply For Apprenticeship’ under the Apprentice tab at home page.
- Fill the form that will appear on your screen as a result of your click.
- Upload your HSC Marks Certificate, Photograph, and signature of the candidate in the portal.
- Type a valid e-mail id and mobile number in the form as they both will be used by the HAL for further communication with you.
- Recheck all the details after filling it once and submit the form.
- The merit list of the selected applicants for apprentice recruitment will be published on www.hal-india.co.in.
During the training period, the trainees will get the stipend. The stipend will be per the Apprentices Act 1961 and shall be paid monthly.
- To download official notification for ITI Trade Apprentices, click here.
- To download the notification for TECHNICIAN (VOCATIONAL) APPRENTICES, Click here.
- To download the notification for ENGINEERING GRADUATE APPRENTICES and TECHNICIAN (DIPLOMA) APPRENTICES, Click here
- To download the certificate of EWS, Click here.