Sudoku is a fantastic and popular number game that anyone can play daily. If you feel tired of playing regular desktop or mobile games, then you must try playing Sudoku now, this won’t bore you. Read on to know what Sudoku is, how to play this game, and benefits of playing the game of Sudoku.
Sudoku is a number puzzle based on logical thinking and number combinations. The name of the game is a short version of “Su-ji wa dokushin ni kagiru” which means ‘the numbers must be single’. The game of sudoku gained worldwide popularity in the year 1986 in Japan when it was published for the first time and was given the name Sudoku.
Sudoku is all about filling all the columns, rows and grids in the puzzle with the number from 1 to 9. This may sound very easy, but the game has only a single solution possible which makes the whole game more exciting. The difficulty of sudoku increases with the increasing difficulty level or with the increase in number of grids.
Skills needed for Sudoku
If you think Sudoku is for math geniuses, you are wrong, it is a game to be enjoyed by everyone. All you have to do is use logic and concentrate a little. Sudoku is a fun game that helps exercise your brain, and when you play this game, you are guaranteed to feel stress free. It is a game that is suitable for all ages and all genders.
Rules of Sudoku
Sudoku is available in a variety of grid sizes, but the most popular are 9×9 grid with 3 × 3 regions. This game has simple rules
• Every row must be filled with digits from 1 to 9
• Every column must be filled with digits from 1 to 9
• Every 3 x 3 grid must be filled with digits from 1 to 9
Initially it may look little confusing, but after finishing a couple of games, you are sure to get the hang of it.
How to solve a Sudoku puzzle
Solving Sudoku puzzle is no rocket science. This is a mind exercising game in which you are sure to stumble in the beginning, but you must keep trying.
A simple suggestion would be to understand the game and its layout, this will help you make a game plan. Check the placement of the numbers before you start playing.
Some amazing benefits of playing Sudoku:
1. Improves concentration power: Sudoku players think strategically to slove the puzzle, which helps develop your concentration power as well as re-focus skills.
2. Improves your number skills: Sudoku stimulates your mind, forces you to think logically. When you play daily with numbers, you improve your number skills.
3. Reduces the risks of developing Alzheimer’s: Sudoku keeps your brain active thus reduces the chances of developing Alzheimer’s disease.
4. Gives you a sense of accomplishment: When you can solve an easy puzzle you feel happy, and when you develop the capacity of solving difficult puzzles in less time it gives you a sense of accomplishment.
After reading so much about Sudoku, you must be excited to play a game by yourself. But don’t waste your time searching for a newspaper or magazine with a Sudoku puzzle, download and enjoy the mind inspiring game of Sudoku right now. Just click on the link to download the game https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.su.game.sudoku
This game is freely available for the users to enjoy and refresh their brains after the stressful day they have had.