Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is inviting the online application form the aspirants to fill the over 1,000 vacancies with its different offices. ESIC is doing the recruitment to the post of Paramedical and Nursing Staff in various divisions. Interested candidates can apply online in a prescribed format till 21 January 2019.
In this post, we have compiled all the information related to ESIC recruitment 2019. Scroll down to know more about the ESIC recruitment 2019.
The online application process to apply for Paramedical and Nursing Staff of ESIC is going on and 21 January 2019 will be the last date for the same. Candidates can make the fee payment till 24 January 2019.
Application fee to apply online for the ESIC Paramedical and Nursing Staff recruitment is Rs. 500 for General and OBC candidates.
Candidates from SC/ST/PH/Ex-Serviceman categories and female candidates can fill the application form in Rs. 250.
Here are vacancy details of various paramedical posts and nursing staff in ESIC.
- Lab Technician-07 Posts (UP-02 Posts, Bihar -01 Posts,MP-02 Posts,Rajasthan-02 Posts)
- Lab Assistant-26 Posts (Bihar-02 Posts,MP -05 Posts,Delhi-11 Posts,Jharkhand-01 Posts,Rajasthan-02 Posts)
- ECG Technician-25 Posts (UP-09 Posts,Bihar-02 Posts,Delhi-11 Posts,Jharkhand-01 Post,Rajasthan-02 Posts)
- Dietician-04 Posts (UP-01 Post,MP-01 Post,Jharkhand-01 Post,Rajasthan-01 Post)
- Physiotherapist-06 Posts (UP-02 Posts,Bihar-01 Post,Delhi-02 Posts,Rajasthan-01 Post)
- Pharmacist-207 Posts (UP- 31, Bihar- 41, MP- 32, Delhi- 48, Uttarakhand- 01, Jharkhand- 23, Chhattisgarh- 16, Rajasthan- 09, Haryana- 06)
- Pharmacist (Homeo)-05 Posts (Delhi-05 Posts, Rest States- Nil)
- Occupational Therapist-03 Posts (UP-02 Posts, Rajasthan- 01 Post)
- Staff Nurse-199 Posts (UP-170 Posts,Bihar-01 Post,MP-01 Post,Delhi-21 Posts,Rajasthan-05 Posts)
- OT Assistant-35 Posts (UP-07 Posts,Bihar-01 Post,Delhi-21 Posts,Rajasthan-05 Posts)
- MRT-04 Posts (MP-01 Post,Delhi-02 Posts,Rajasthan-01 Post)
- Homoeopathy Pharmacist-01 Post (MP-01 Post, Rest States-Nil)
- Blood Bank Rechnician-02 Posts (Delhi-01 Post,Rajsthan-01 Post)
- Medical Social Worker-02 Posts (Delhi-01 Post,Rajsthan-01 Post)
- Audiometric Technician – 01 Post (Rajasthan- 01 Post, Rest States- Nil)
- Optometrist-02 Posts (Delhi-01 Post,Rajasthan-01 Post)
To apply for the above mentioned jobs the minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and maximum age is 30 years or according to the post. Candidates from SC/ST and OBC categories will get the relaxation in upper age limit.
Educational qualification is different for every post. Candidates who have passed 12th Level of Examination along with Diploma/Degree in relevant trade/field may apply for ESIC recruitment 2019. We recommend to the interested candidates to the read the official notification of ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2019.
To apply online for the various posts under ESIC recruitment 2019 click here.
To download the notification of ESIC for different places click on its name from the following; Jharkhand Division, West Bengal Division, Bihar Division, New Delhi Division, Tamil Nadu Division, Rajasthan Division, Indore Division, Kanpur Division, Telangana Division, Punjab Division, Odisha Division, Kerala Division, Jammu and Kashmir Division and Himachal Pradesh Division.
If you have any query related to the aforementioned or any other government job then you can write to us in the comment box below.