Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited abbreviated as BSNL is a telecommunication company, owned by the government of India. Every year BSNL provide the employment to Indian citizens by publishing the notification of recruitment in BSNL. BSNL will invite the applications from the eligible aspirants to offer them a reputed job of Junior Telecom Officer (JTO), Junior Engineer (JE) & Executive Director Posts with a handsome salary incoming cycle of BSNL Recruitment 2019.
BSNL recruitment 2019 is a golden chance for those aspirants who want to get a government job and fulfill all the required eligibility criteria defined by BSNL. If you are also looking for a government sector job, then read this article carefully. Maybe you have all the eligibilities that BSNL is looking for.
BSNL Recruitment 2019 Vacancies
Being a telecommunication company, BSNL has various vacancies. Usually, BSNL has vacant posts for JEs and telecom engineers. Many private telecommunication companies are offering their services to Indian citizens. The telecommunication sector has the neck to neck competition. To compete with these private companies, BSNL needs more employees on the board. Keeping the increasing numbers of users and telecommunication services providers in mind, this year BSNL may have a bulk hiring. For the upcoming year, the numbers of BSNL Recruitment 2019 vacancies can reach up to 9,000.
BSNL Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
If you find BSNL’s office as a perfect working place for you then you will have to be a bit more active than others and need to mark the below mentioned dates as important in your diary. Here are the important dates associated with BSNL recruitment 2019.
- BSNL will release the application for Junior Engineer (JE) post in 6th March 2019.
- For Junior Engineer (JE) post in BSNL candidates can apply till 10th August 2019.
- For the post of Junior Telecom Officer (JTO), the BSNL recruitment 2019 application form submission will start from 6th March 2019.
- The last date to apply for Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) is 6th April 2019.
- BSNL Recruitment 2019 exam date will be declared by BSNL in its official notification.
Procedure to apply for BSNL Recruitment 2019
Generally, BSNL accepts only online applications from the applicants. So, BSNL recruitment 2019 application form will be submitted in online mode by the applicants. Aspirants can also apply through GATE 2019 for the posts of JTO in BSNL.
Once BSNL will release the notification for BSNL recruitment 2019, the link to apply online for the aforementioned posts will become live. Candidates can register them and then apply for a suitable job in BSNL. The procedure to fill and submit the BSNL recruitment 2019 application form is very easy and if you stuck somewhere in this process then write to us, we will help you.
BSNL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
BSNL Recruitment 2019 eligibility is different for different posts. Here we are mentioning the eligibility criteria for BSNL Recruitment 2019 according to the vacancies in BSNL.
BSNL recruitment 2019 eligibility for JEs
The educational qualification to apply for the JE post in BSNL is as follows;
- Three Year Engineering Diploma/ B.Tech/ B.E from a Central Government/ State Government Recognised Institution in any of the following streams; Telecommunications, Electronics, Electrical, Radio, Computer, Instrumentation, Information Technology.
- OR a candidate must have completed B.Sc (Electronics)/ B.Sc (Computer Science).
- Or candidate posses an M.Sc degree in electronics.
Age limit to apply for JEs vacancy in BSNL is as follows;
- Age of the candidate from non-reserved category should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years.
- Candidates from reserved categories will get the relaxation in the upper limit of age according to their categories.
BSNL recruitment 2019 eligibility for JTOs
Here is the detail of required educational qualification for the post of JTO in BSNL.
- Candidate must have a done BE/B.Tech. Or equivalent in one of the following Telecom/ Electronics/ Radio/ Computer/ Electrical/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation Engineering.
- Candidates with a degree of M.Sc either in electronics or in computer science can also apply for the JTO post in BSNL.
Here is the detail of the age limit to apply for JTO;
- Candidate in between of 18 to 30 years of age can apply BSNL Recruitment 2019 JTO post.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories will the relaxation in the upper limit of age as per the rules.
BSNL recruitment 2019 eligibility for JTOs through GATE
Candidates, who are planning to appear in GATE 2019, will get a fair chance to grab JTO post with BSNL. In previous recruitment cycle, BSNL took many GATE pass outs onboard. The GATE result will be declared in March 2019 and according to that BSNL will prepare the merit list to fill the vacant posts of JTO with them. Only those candidates will be selected by BSNL who has chosen one paper code from the four following code of GATE; CS / EC / EE / IN.
BSNL Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern
The selection procedure of BSNL includes both written examination and personal interview. The written exam will have multiple choice questions. Here the detailed exam pattern followed by BSNL for written exam of different posts.
BSNL Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern for JE
The written exams for the post of Junior Engineer (JE) in BSNL consist following 3 sections.
- Section I: It will be General Ability Test. This part of the exam will consist of 20 questions for 20 marks.
- Section II: This part will be based on Basic Engineering. It will have 90 questions for 90 marks.
- Section III: this part will be having the questions based on the specialization of the applicant. It will also contain 90 questions for 90 marks.
BSNL Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern for JE
The question paper for the recruitment of JTO in BSNL will be having three sections like JE’s exam. Here is the detail of same.
- Section I: This section will compile 50 questions based on engineering
- Section II: This section will also have 50 questions from engineering subjects.
- Section III: this part of the exam will consist of 20 questions based on General Ability.
The Bottom Line
BSNL is one of the top 5 largest telecommunication companies in India. It offers good career growth to its employees. If you fulfill the aforementioned eligibility criteria then you must try to get a job in BSNL.
Here we have gathered all the information related to BSNL Recruitment 2019 but we would suggest you read the official notification of BSNL recruitment 2019 before applying for it. We would notify you when the same will be released by the BSNL. Meanwhile, you can write to us in case of any suggestion or doubt related to any government job.