The Bihar Public Service Commission has started the procedure of hiring the assistant engineers for various department of Government of Bihar. Those government job aspirants who are looking to shape their career in engineering can refer to BPSC recruitment 2019.
BPSC Recruitment 2019 notification is out for the post of Assistant Engineer (AE) for Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering under water resource department and building constriction department of Bihar Government. Bihar government has total of 1237 vacancies available for Assistant Engineers (civil). For Assistant Engineer (Electrical) the numbers of available vacancies are 102.
You can get all the details of BPSC Recruitment 2019 for AE from this post.
- The registration for the post of Assistant Engineer (AE) will start from 19 March 2019.
- The last date to online registration for BPSC Recruitment 2019 is 10 April 2019.
- Candidate can submit the application and other documents in hard copy till 22 April 2019. To submit the application in hard copy the applicant will have to courier it or send it through speed post.
- Application fee to apply for the BPSC AE recruitment 2019 for SC/St candidates is Rs.250 only.
- Application Fee for the aspirants from other category is Rs. 809 only.
- The minimum age of the applicant to apply for the post of Assistant Engineer (AE) should be 21 years as on 1st August 2017. The maximum age of any applicant should not be more than 37 years.
- For female applicants, the maximum age is 40 years.
- Applicants from the reserved category will get the relaxation in the upper age limit as per the government rules.
- Candidates must and should qualify Bachelors Degree from the Recognized University to apply in BPSC AE Recruitment 2019.
Selection of the most suitable candidate for 1339 vacant posts of AE will be based on the written exam consist of two stages. The first stage will be the General Exam and the second stage will be the Mains Exam Option Exam.
General exam is like Prelim exam that can be conducted by the BPSC in case of a high number of applicants. The Main exam followed by an interview will be the decision maker in BPSC AE Recruitment 2019.
The exam will consist of 4+2 papers. Out of which 4 papers are compulsory and 2 are optional. Hindi, English, general studies, and general Engineering are the compulsory papers and Civil and Electrical Engineering is the optional papers.
Its recommended to the interested applicants to reads the official notification before applying for this or any government job.
- You can check the notification of BPSC AE Recruitment 2019 by clicking here. You can download the instruction to apply for BPSC AE Civil/Electrical Recruitment 2019 from here.
- For online registrations for the aforementioned jobs, click here.
- You can land at the official website of BPSC by clicking here.
Here we have compiled all the information related to BPSC recruitment 2019 for civil and electrical engineer. In case of any further query, please write to us in the comment box below.