Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the BPSC 65th Combined Prelim Competitive exam 2019 notification for the recruitment on various posts in Bihar State Government Department. As per the notification BPSC has released 434 vacancies in different departments.
The online registration process to apply for the vacant posts will start from 10 July 2019. The prelim exam to select the right candidates for the vacancies declared in BPSC 65th Combined Pre Exam Recruitment 2019 will be conducted tentatively in September 2019.
Interested applicants need to know all the detail about this state government job before applying for it. In this post, we have compiled all the essential information related to BPSC Civil Services 65th combined prelim 2019 like important dates to apply, eligibility criteria and other.
BPSC 65th combined competitive exam will be conducted for following vacancies;
- Sub Divisional Officer – 30
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 62
- Rural Development Officer – 110
- Block Panchayat Officer – 14
- District Sanapark Officer – 11
- Bihar Education Service – 72
- Labour Enforcement Officer -20
- Food and Consumer Inspector – 19
- Election Department – 46
- SC/ ST Welfare Department – 18
- Other- 32
- To apply for the aforementioned posts under BPSC 65th Combined Pre exam Recruitment 2019 the applicant must have Graduation or equivalent degree from a government recognized university.
- Minimum age to apply for BPSC 65th Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination is 20, 21, 22 Years (as on 1 August 2019).
- The upper age limit for the male applicants from General category is 37 years.
- For General Female, OBC (Male and Female both) the maximum age limit is 40 years to apply.
- For SC/ST candidates (Male and Female) the upper age limit is 42 years.
If you are eligible to apply for the vacancies available in BPSC 65th Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination then you need to apply online. Here is the detail of important information associated with the recruitment in BPSC 2019.
- The application submission process will start from 10th July 2019.
- Candidates will be able to do the online registration to apply for the vacant posts till 24th July 2019.
- The Last date to apply for BPSC 65th Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination is 6th August 2019.
- Application Fee can be submitted till 30 July 2019.
- The written exam will be conducted in September tentatively.
Candidates willing to be a part of Bihar Public Service Commission can submit their application online. They will have to pay the application fee for that.
- The application fee to apply for BPSC 65th combined Pre Exam Recruitment is Rs. 600.
- For the candidates from SC/ST/Woman/Handicapped/Permanent residents of Bihar (All Category), the application fee is Rs. 150.
How to Apply
The link to apply online for the aforementioned recruitment in BPSC will be active on 10 July 2019. Interested applicants will have to register then first then they will be able to fill the BPSC Application form to apply for BPSC Recruitment 2019. We have given a link in this post to register and apply for the vacancies in BPSC.
- The selection of the suitable candidates will be done by Prelim examination followed by Main Exam and personal interview.
- Exam for Prelim will be conducted in September 2019. Candidates who will qualify the Prelim exam will be called for the Mains. Those candidates who will clear the Mains exam will be called for Interview.
- Those candidates who will clear the Interview will get the Joining Letter.
- The prelim exam of BPSC will be having Objective Type questions. The exam will be for 150 marks. This exam will be conducted in offline mode and duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The prelim exam is a screening test with no negative marking.
- The Mains exam of BPSC will have 4 papers, one qualifying paper (Hindi) + 3 merit ranking papers.
- The questions will be of subjective types in Mains exam.
- The last phase of examination will be an Interview for 120 marks.
In BPSC Prelim exam questions from following topics will be asked;
- General Science
- Current Events of national and international importance
- Indian History and History of Bihar
- Role of Bihar in Indian History and National Movement
- Geography of Bihar and its major river system
- Indian Polity and Economy
- Changes in the economy of Bihar post Independence
- Indian National Movement and Role of Bihar
- General Mental Ability
- To apply online for BPSC 65th Combined Pre Exam Recruitment 2019, click here (apply on or after 10 July 2019).
- To read the official notification for BPSC 65th Combined Competitive Exam, click here.
The Bottom Line
This Post has all the important information and link that you need to apply for BPSC 65th combined Competitive exam recruitment 2019. If the aforementioned posts suit your age limit and qualification then you should apply for it before the last date of application submission. In case of any question related to BPSC 65th recruitment 2019, feel free to ask us through comments.