Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for filling 9299 vacant posts of Staff Nurse and Tutor. Interested can apply online through the link on the official website of BTSC. Read on to know the details.
BTSC Recruitment 2019 Schedule of Dates
- The application process began 22nd July 2019.
- The closing date for the submission of online application is 26th August 2019.
- Exam date is yet to be notified.
Application Fee for BTSC Recruitment 2019
- The application fee for candidates belonging to OBC/General/EWS categories is Rs. 200.
- The exam fee for SC/ST/PH candidates is Rs 50.
- Application fee for all category females with Bihar Domiciles is Rs. 50.
- For other state candidates (male and female) the application fee is Rs. 200.
- Payment of the fee can be made through Debit card, Credit card or net banking.
BTSC Vacancy Details
- Bihar Technical Service Commission is inviting applications to fill 9299 posts.
- The vacancies for Staff Nurse Grade ‘A’ posts are 9130.
- The vacancies for Tutor posts are 169.
- The pay matrix for Staff Nurse is 7th CPC Level-7 Grade Pay Rs. 4600.
- The pay matrix for Tutor is 7th CPC Level-8 Grade Pay Rs. 4800.
Eligibility and Selection for BTSC Staff Nurse and Tutor
- The age limit for staff nurse is 21-37 years as on 01/08/2015 and for tutor it is 21-37 years as on 01/08/2018. Relaxation in age will be as per rules of government of India.
- To be eligible for the posts of staff nurse applicants should be GNM exam qualified and must be registered in Bihar Nurse Council.
- For the post of tutor candidates with M.Sc Nursing or B.Sc Nursing (basic or post basic course) or Diploma in Nursing Education and Administration (D.N.E.A) are eligible but they must have 2 years of work experience.
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained by them in relevant course.
We advise candidates to read the BTSC Recruitment 2019 official notification before applying. The applicants must check the eligibility criteria carefully and apply only if they are eligible.
The Bottom Line
Now you know essential details related to BTSC recruitment 2019 for staff nurse and tutor to apply online visit the website, www.btsc.bih.nic.in. Candidates are advised to read the notification and application process guidelines. In case you have a doubt write to us in the comment box below.