Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is inviting applications for the post of Stenographer III and upper division clerk (UDC). Those who are interested in BARC recruitment 2019 must make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria and apply online. Scroll down to know more details on the same.
- The application process began Jan 7, 2019.
- Last Date to apply online is Feb 25, 2019 upto 10 PM only.
- Last date to pay examination fee is Feb 25, 2019
- The exam date will be notified soon.
The application fee is Rs. 100 for OBC and general category candidates, while there is no fee for SC/ST/PH and all category female candidate. The fee can be paid through Debit/Credit Card or Net banking only.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility
BARC is inviting applications to fill 60 post. Out of these 47 are for Upper Division Clerk, which include 32 post for General candidates, 4 for ST, and 11 for OBC candidates.
13 post are for Stenographer Grade III, which includes 5 post for General candidates, 6 for OBC, 1 for SC, and 1 for ST.
Read on to know the eligibility criteria.
- The age limit for upper division clerk and stenographer Grade III is 18-27 years.
- Only those candidates are eligible to apply for Upper Division Clerk who hold bachelor degree in any stream with minimum 50% marks. They also need to have typing speed of 30 WPM.
- Only those candidates are eligible to apply for Stenographer Garde III who have passed class 10th from a recognized board in India. Also, they are required to have English typing speed of 30 WPM and English stenographer speed of 80WPM.
The Bottom Line
The article highlights details related to BARC recruitment 2019. The total 60 post will be filled through BARC recruitment 2019. Interested candidates are encouraged to read the official notification carefully, check eligibility criteria and apply online. For more details, visit the official website or write to us in the comment box below.