Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam has the vacancies of various posts of JE, Chemist, Assistant Accountant, and Office Assistant. Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam popularly known as UPRVUNL has total 117 vacancies. Candidates with degree and diploma in relevant subjects can apply for the vacancies with UPRVUNL.
If you want to grab a government job then read this post carefully and if you can fulfill the requirements of UPRVUNL then apply for it.
The jobs in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam come under the state government. Here we have mentioned the important dates that are associated with the UPRVUNL recruitment 2019.
- Starting Date for Submission of online application is 21.02.2019
- The last date to apply for the UPRVUNL recruitment 2019 is 21.03.2019
- The last date to submit the fee for UPRVUNL exam is 24.03.2019
- The application fee to apply for a job in UPRVUNL recruitment 2019 is Rs. 1000/- for the candidates from General and OBC category.
- Candidates from SC category can fill the application form of UPRVUNL recruitment 2019 in Rs. 700/-.
- The application fee for Ph candidates is Rs. 10/- only.
As per the notification, Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam (UPRVUNL) has a total of 117 vacancies at a different post. Here is the detail of same.
- For Junior Engineer: Total 47 vacancies are available. 26 vacancies are for General, 12 for OBC and 9 for SC. The salary for JE post is Rs.44, 900/-.
- For Chemist Grade II: Total 27 vacancies are available. 15 vacancies are for General, 7 for OBC and 5 for SC. The offered salary for this post is Rs.36, 800/-.
- For Assistant Accountant: Total 26 vacancies are available. 15 vacancies are for General Category, 4 for OBC and 7 vacancies are available for the aspirants from SC category. The salary for this position is Rs.29, 800/-.
- For Office Assistant: Total 17 vacancies are available. 8 vacant posts are available for General category, 4 vacancies are for OBC and 5 vacancies are available for SC aspirants. The salary for this post is Rs.27, 200/-.
Here the required eligibility criteria are mentioned based on the available vacant posts with UPRVUNL.
For Junior Engineer
Age: To apply for the position of JE the age of the candidate must be minimum 18 and maximum 40.
Educational Qualification: For JE the applicant must have a 3 years diploma in civil engineering.
For Chemist Grade II
Age: The applicants’ minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 40 years to apply for the post of Chemist Grade II with UPRVUNL.
Educational Qualification: For the post of Chemist Grade II the UPRVUNL is looking for M.Sc (Chemistry) pass outs with minimum IInd division from a recognized university.
For Assistant Accountant
Age: The age limit for this post is 21 to 40 years old.
Educational Qualification: candidates must have passed B.Com from a reputed and government recognized university.
For Office Assistant
Age: To apply for the post Office Assistant the candidates’ minimum and maximum age should be 21 to 41 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed B.Com from a recognized university. Candidate must have minimum typing speed on computer 35/40 w.p.m in Hindi and English.
- To read and download the official notifications of UPRVUNL click here.
- To apply online for the aforementioned job click here.
- To reach to the official website of UPRVUNL click here.
Here we have mentioned all the details of UPRVUNL recruitment 2019. If you have any question related to the aforementioned vacancies then drop it in the comment box.