Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC), Prayagraj has invited online applications for the 14 vacancies of Computer Assistant. Applications are invited from O level passed candidates who are seeking career in UPPSC. Here we have compiled all the necessary information on UPPSC computer assistant recruitment 2019. Scroll to know details.
- UPPSC computer assistant online form 2019 were made available online from 15th November 2019.
- Last Date to apply online for UPSSC recruitment 2019 is 11th November 2019.
- Candidates can make payment of application fee by Nov 11, 2019.
- The end date to complete form online is 16th December 2019.
- The date of exam will be notified soon.
- The application fee for UPPSC computer assistant recruitment 2019 for General / OBC category candidates is Rs. 125.
- For SC / ST candidates application fee is Rs. 65.
- The examination fee to be paid by PH candidates is Rs. 25.
- Payment of application fee can be done through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or via Offline E Challan Fee Mode by submitting fee at any branch of State Bank of India.
UPPSC vacancy 2019 – Details
- The total number of vacancies announced in the UPPSC computer assistant recruitment 2019 notification is 14.
To apply online for UPPSC vacancy 2019 – click here
Eligibility for UPPSC Computer Assistant Recruitment 2019
- Only candidates between the age of 18-40 years as on 01/07/2019 are eligible to fill the UPPSC computer assistant online form 2019.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per rules.
- Candidates should be 10+2 intermediate passed from a recognized board in India with O Level exam passed.
Candidates can read the UPPSC Notification 2019 for recruitment of computer assistant before starting the application process.
The Bottom Line
Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for UPPSC computer assistant recruitment 2019. All the important information regarding this recruitment is discussed. Candidates are advised to read the official notification before applying online. For more information visit the official website of UPPSC. You can also write your queries in the comment section below.