In recent years the popularity of ITI courses has increased. If you want to get admission in any ITI course then this post will guide you in this. State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT) has released the online application form for admission in various ITI courses. Interested applicants can fill the application form online to get admission in the ITI courses. In this post, we have compiled important information about UP ITI admission so that interested candidates can check their eligibility here and know the process to submit the application form online.
UP ITI Admission – 2019
The Uttar Pradesh State Vyavasayik Prashikshan Parishad has announced the Admission process in Utter Pradesh ITI colleges for 8th, 10th, and 12th pass outs. Interested applicants can fill the UP ITI Admission form online to get admission in the government or private ITI institute. The admission process has been initiated for 67 trades for 1, 23,268 seats in government colleges and 3, 64,000 seats in private colleges.
Here are the important dates associated with the UP ITI admission 2019;
- Online Submission of Application for admission has been started from 8 June 2019.
- The last date to submit the application for the admission is 12 July 2019.
- Dates of the first round of seat allotment and reporting in ITI for admission will be announced later by the authorities.
Utter Pradesh ITI 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates will be awarded the admission in the ITI who will fulfill the eligibility criteria set for the admission.
- To get admission in UP ITI course the minimum age of the applicant should be not less than 14 years as on 1 August 2019.
- There is no restriction on the maximum age limit to apply for admission in ITI.
- Applicant must have pass 10th with Maths and Science to get admission in most of the ITI courses like Fitter, Mechanic, technician, etc.
- For courses like carpenter, welder, etc the required educational qualification is 8th pass and for a few courses, the required educational qualification is 12th pass.
How to apply for Utter Pradesh ITI 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online to get admission in UP iti online form 2019. Here are the steps that you need to follow to apply online to get a seat in UP ITI.
Step 1: Click on http://www.scvtup.in/ to apply online to get the admission in UP ITI. Here you will get the choice to apply for Government ITI colleges, Private ITI colleges or both.
Step 2: Fill the application form with all the asked details like your name, parents name and other personal and educational information about you.
Step 3: Upload your photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Step 4: Now enter your choice of courses in Group A, & Group B course details.
Step 5: Take a preview of your application form and pay the application fee online.
Take a print out of filled application form for admission in UP ITI for further use.
Application Fee to get admission in UP ITI
- The application fee to apply online for admission in UP ITI is Rs. 250/- for candidates from General and OBC category.
- For candidates from SC/ST category the application fee is Rs. 150 only.
- Applicants can pay the application fee online through NET banking, debit card or credit card.
Selection Process in UP ITI
The selection of the candidates in ITI courses will be done by written test, merit list, and counseling. The Merit list for the admission in ITI courses is based on marks scored by the candidates in 8th, 10th or 12th class (based on the highest qualification for the curse). The seat will be allotted to the applicants on district wise, College wise and Trade wise.
- To Apply online for admission in UP ITI 2019 click here.
- To read the guideline to fill the UP ITI admission form online click here.
The Bottom Line
We hope that this post has all the essential information about the UP Admission process 2019. Interested candidates need to apply for the admission in UP ITI courses before the last date to submit the application. In case of any more queries related to the UP ITI Admission, write to us in the comment box below, we will revert to your query.