The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is organizing Combined Graduate Level (CGL) 2018 examination. It has released all the details regarding it. The eligible students can fill the form and apply for it.
- Brief on SSC CGL Recruitment 2018
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is responsible for organizing Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam. This exam is conducted to fill Grade “B” and “C” category posts at various Government Ministries, Departments, and Offices. It is a four-level exam. Two of them are online exams and two of them are offline exams.
- Important Dates for SSC CGL 2018
- The online application forms are invited from May 5, 2018.
- The last date for submitting the form is June 4, 2018 (up to 5:00 pm).
- The first paper will take place from July 25 to August 20, 2018. The dates of rest three exams will be released soon.
- Education Qualification
Given below is the educational qualification required for various posts.
Assistant Audit Officer requires Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University OR Desirable Qualification: CA/CS/MBA/Cost & Management Accountant/ Masters in Commerce/ Masters in Business Studies
Statistical Investigator Grade – II Post requires Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with minimum 60% in Mathematics in Class 12th OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Statistics as one of the subjects in graduation
Compiler Posts requires Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective Subject
All Other Posts requires Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent
- How to apply for SSC CGL EXAM 2018?
- You are required to log on to the official website http://ssc.nic.in.
- Register yourself after creating a valid email ID and phone number.
- To fill the form, you should have the scanned copies of the recent passport size photograph, signature, and thumb impression.
- Apply for the exam and download the filled-in application form.
- Don’t forget to get a print of it.
- Exam Tips
- Everyone has to give Paper-1 and Paper-2. No matter what post you are applying for. These papers are mandatory for all.
- Those who are applying for “Statistical Investigator Gr. II” & “Compiler”, have to give Paper-3.
- Those who are applying for the post of “Assistant Audit Officer” have to give Paper-4.
- Prepare well for exams. Read the guidelines before attempting questions.
- It is worth mentioning that there is negative marking. For one wrong answer, 0.5 will be deducted in Paper-1, 3, 4. For one wrong answer, 0.25 will be deducted in Paper-2.
- Exam pattern
To know the exam pattern and syllabus all Papers, log in to official website http://ssc.nic.in.