State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest public sector bank and is the most sought after bank for jobs. Those seeking bank jobs in India and want to kick start the career with SBI, read the complete information on SBI recruitment 2020 here. The vacancies are announced on the post of Specialist Officer, Senior Executive, HR Specialist, Manager, Deputy Manager and other posts. Read on to know details.
Important Dates for SBI Recruitment 2020
- Candidates can submit the SBI various post recruitment online form 2020 from 23/01/2020.
- The closing date for the submission of online applications is 12/02/2020.
- Applicants can make payment of examination fee by 12/02/2020.
- The exam for the selection of candidates will be held in March 2020.
- Candidates can download the admit cards in February 2020.
- The application fee to be paid by General / OBC /EWS candidates is Rs. 750/-
- No application fee is to be paid by SC/ST/PH candidates.
- Candidates can pay fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or via offline fee payment mode.
SBI Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- The total number of vacancies on various post announced by SBI is 106.
- Post Wise Vacancies are listed below
- Deputy Manager Law – 45
- Clerk Armourer – 29
- Senior Special Executive (Data Analyst) – 01
- Senior Executive (Statistics) – 01
- Defence Banking Advisor (Navy & Air Force) – 02
- Circle Defence Banking Advisor – 02
- HR Specialist (Recruitment) – 01
- Manager (Data Scientist) – 10
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist) – 10
- Deputy Manager (System Officer – 05
Candidates are advised to read the SBI Recruitment Notification 2020 before applying online. Check the above link to know eligibility and updates on the recruitment.
State Bank of India (SBI) has announced more than 100 vacancies on various post. Interested candidates shall apply before the end date. For more details read the official notification or visit the website of SBI. Stay tuned for more govt jobs/ vacancies.