Are you a graduate who is looking for a job as a clerk in a bank? Do you prefer government bank over the private bank? If yes, then you would have to keep the track of the notices announced by the State Bank of India. Most of the procedure is carried out online, which includes filling of the SBI Clerk Application form and appearing for the two exams. SBI is one of the leading banks of India, the bank provides job security with a nice annual package to aspiring candidates.
Simple Steps to apply for SBI Clerk Application Form 2018
Candidates are required to follow these steps to easily complete the SBI clerk online registration process in 5 steps:
- First is, online registration, http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbijacsjan18/basic_details.php, and filling up all the basic details. Last date to apply is 10th February 2018.
- Then you’ll have to upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature,
- Later, Provide your choice of post, academic qualification, and choice of language,
- Then check all the details by reviewing the application form,
- And last, Payment of application fees.
The application form fees for General/OBC category is Rs. 600, and Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen.
Every successive year, SBI provides jobs to thousands of aspiring graduates. This year as well, the bank’s announcements were eagerly awaited. This year, 12000 vacancies will be offered across the country, for which thousands of candidates can apply.
Read the full notification here, https://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/1516358303086_SBI_CLERICAL_ADV_ENGLISH.pdf
Important documents required for filling the Clerk Application form:
Before filling the online SBI clerk application form 2018, Candidates must keep the following prerequisites:
- Candidate must have a valid e-mail that they can use throughout the recruitment process to be regularly updated.
- Candidates must get their photographs and signature scanned as per the following specifications.
- Photograph: Candidate must have a colored passport size picture of him/herself. Any attempt to morph the photograph will lead to immediate rejection. The dimension of the photograph and file size must be 200 x 230 pixels, 20kb – 50kb respectively.
- Signature: Candidate must sign on a white paper with a black ink pen. Preferred dimensions are 140 x 60 pixels, and size should be between 10kb – 20kb.
All the information about the recruitment process for SBI clerk is regularly updated on the official website of the State Bank of India, www.sbi.co.in. The application form for SBI clerk 2018 recruitment notification is released now on the official website of the State Bank of India’s SBI online registration site.