The Indian Railways is looking for the 798 eligible candidates to fill the vacancies of Constable (Ancillary). The Railway Protection Force (RPF) has recently released the official notification for RPF Constable Ancillary Recruitment 2019 in Employment Newspaper.
In this article, we have highlighted the important information about the dates associated with the online application, eligibility criteria, and link to apply online for RPF Constable Ancillary Recruitment 2019.
- The link of online registration will activate on 1st January 2019.
- The last date to apply for RPF Constable(Ancillary) is 30 January 2019.
- The exam for RPF Constable Ancillary Recruitment 2019 will be conducted in the month of Feb/March 2019.
· Age Criteria
To apply for the RPF Constable (Ancillary) the applicants’ age should be in between of 18 to 25 years as on 1 January 2019. SC/ST candidates will get the relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit and OBC candidates will get the relaxation of 3 years in upper age limit.
· Educational Qualification
To apply for any post under RPF Constable Ancillary Recruitment 2019, the candidate must have done SSLC/ Matric from a recognized Board.
As stated above the total number of vacancies under RPF Constable Ancillary Recruitment 2019 is 798. Here is a detail of the number of vacancies available for different posts.
- Constable (Water Carrier)- 452
- Constable (Safaiwala)- 199
- Constable (Washerman) – 49
- Constable (Barber) – 49
- Constable (Mali) – 07
- Tailor Gr. III – 20
- Cobbler Gr. III – 22
To apply for the above mentioned posts the interested candidates will have to apply online.
- The application fee for the candidates belong to Un-Reserved and OBC category is Rs 500/-
- The application fee for the candidates from SC / ST / Ex-serviceman / Female / Minorities / Economically Backward Class is Rs. 250/-.
RPF refunds the application fee to the candidates who appear for CBT. Candidates from UR and OBC category get the refund of Rs. 400 and candidates from other categories get the refund of Rs. 250/-.
It is suggested to the candidates to fill the online application form of RPF carefully as to make any changes after submitting the form you will have to pay Rs 250 extra which will be non–refundable.
To get selected for RPF Constable Ancillary the applicant has to clear the following 4 stages;
- Computer Based Test: 60 questions from General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, and Reasoning will ask in this exam. All the questions will be from 10th stranded.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT): After qualifying the written test, candidates will have to qualify the exam of PAT and PMT. In this exam candidate will have to rum 800 meters in 3 min 40 sec, long jump of 9 ft and a high jump of 3 ft.
- Trade Test: Trade test will be conducted for those candidates who cleared PET and PMT. In this test, the skills of Barber, Sweeper, Washerman, Gardner, Tailor, and cobbler are checked.
- Document Verification: After clearing the PET and PMT the process of document verification starts by RPF.
If you are interested to apply for RPF Constable Ancillary Recruitment 2019 then read the official notification before applying online.
If you have any inquiry related to RPF Constable 2019 or any other government job, you can write to us in the comment box below.