Indian Minister of Defence has released the notification for recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) under Sports Quota. The recruitment will be done on 2 vacant posts under this quota. Here is the detailed information about the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk in the Ministry of Defence.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019
According to the notification published by the ministry of defence, it has a total of 2 vacancies in sports quota for this post. This recruitment will be done for the Lower Division Clerk Post. This post comes in General ‘C’, non-Gazetted Ministerial category. Selected candidates will be eligible for Rs. 19,000/- as per month salary. Though the appointment on this post will be temporary but it will likely to continue. This post carries all India services liability.
The application process to apply for the aforementioned post is going on and the offline applications of applicants will be accepted by the authorities till 25 May 2019.
As the applications are being submitted in offline mode so candidates need to be in a hurry so their applications can reach on time to the authorities.
- Age of sportsperson should be in between 18 to 27 years to apply for Lower Division Post with the Ministry of Defence.
- Applicants will also get the relaxation in the upper limit of age. General category sports person will get 5 years relaxation, SC/ST applicants will get 10 years and OBC belonging candidates will get the relaxation of 8years in upper age limit.
- Basic computer knowledge is also expected from the applicants.
- A sportsman who has represented a state or country at a national or international level sports event can apply for the above mentioned post.
- The sportsperson should be from any of the following sports, Volleyball, Kabaddi or Football.
- In educational qualification, it is a must for the applicants to pass 12th Pass or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for this post in a prescribed format, given in the link at the end of this article. Candidates need to type Appendix ‘A’ on an A4 size paper and attach the copy of their Qualification Certificate, Date of birth proof and copies of certificates awarded by authorities with it.
A duly filled application in Appendix ‘A’ format has to be sent to the below mentioned address;
Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Military Explosives)
Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence (DGQA)
Aundh Road, Khadki, Pune- 411020 (Maharashtra)
Selection Process for Lower Division Clerk
- The selection process will be having the field trials in the respective games to ascertain the playing capability of the applicant. This trial will be qualifying in nature.
- Applicants will have to take a written test comprising of objective type multiple choice questions covering General Intelligence, English language, Quantitative Aptitude with General Awareness.
- The difficulty level of asked questions will be as per the educational qualification required for this post.
- Assessment of the applicants will be done on the basis of their marks obtained in the written test. This assessment will be done only for those applicants who have qualified in the field trials.
- After the declaration of the final result of the written test, applicants will have to go through the Medical fitness and other formalities as per latest Govt. orders.
To read the official notification and to get the format to apply for LDC post in Ministry of Defence, click here.
The Bottom Line
Applicants can make a note of this that during the field test no kits will be provided to them. It is expected from the interested candidates to read the recruitment first and then apply for the post.
Though here we have comprised all the essential information about this recruitment but still if you any doubt then ask us through the comment box.