Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company (JUIDCO) Ltd. is inviting the applications from the aspirants who want to work as Assistant Project Manager with JUIDCO. Here we have compiled all the details of vacant posts announced under the JUIDCO Recruitment 2019.
Read this article carefully and apply for the post of Assistant Project Manager if you have the required qualification.
Overview of JUIDCO
Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company (JUIDCO) Ltd. works under the control of Urban Development & Housing Department, Govt. of Jharkhand. This company does different infrastructure development works that include Water Supply Projects Sewerage, Seepage & drainage Projects Flyovers, Roads, Bus Stands ISBT & Transport Nagar, and many others.
- JUIDCO has published the advertisement for the vacancy of Assistant Project Manager on 12 February 2019.
- Interested candidates can apply for the vacant post of Assistant Project Manager till 6 March 2019. The application will be accepted until 5:00 pm on 6 March 2019.
The aforementioned job of Assistant Project Manager at JUIDCO will be contractual in nature. Contractual recruitment for the above-mentioned job will be made for 5 years from the date of appointment. However, the contract may be extended or terminated on the basis of satisfactory/unsatisfactory service of the appointed candidate.
The company has a total of 16 vacancies available for the post-Assistant Project Manager. Here is the detail of the same.
- Total Number of vacancies is 16.
- For the candidates of the unreserved category, 9 posts are available.
- For SC candidate; 1, ST Candidates; 2 and BC II; 2 posts are available.
- To apply for the post of Assistant Project Manager the candidate must have a graduate degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university or an institute.
- If a candidate has a Diploma in civil engineering with a minimum of 2 years of working experience then also he can apply for the aforementioned vacancy with JUIDCO Recruitment.
- The selected candidate will get the 30,000 – 45,000/-PM as remuneration.
How to Apply
To apply for the post of Assistant Project Manager in JUIDCO, the interested candidates will have to send the applications in a prescribed format along with other necessary documents to the Project Director (Administration)”, Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company Ltd. (JUIDCO Ltd.), 3rd Floor, Pragati Sadan (RRDA Building), Kutchery Chowk, Ranchi, Jharkhand, 834001 on or before 06 March 2019.
Candidates can send their applications through registered post/speed post/courier/by a person. In the process to select the right candidate, the list of shortlisted candidates for interview/Exam will be uploaded on the official website of JUIDCO.
The shortlisted candidate would be called for a personal interview in Ranchi on the date and time communicated to them through e-mail or any other ways. The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of Personal Interview.
- To reach to the official website of JUIDCO, you can click here.
- To read the notification released by the JUIDCO, click here.
The Bottom Line
JUIDCO is offering bright career opportunities to civil engineers. If you fulfil the requirement of the company then apply for it. The format to apply for JUIDCO is given at the end of the official notification for the job of Assistant Project Manager.
If you have any question related to the aforementioned job then drop it in the comment box below.