The application process for ITBP Recruitment 2018 has been started for the vacant posts of constables in animal transportation. Here is the detailed information regarding the same.
- Notification for ITBP Constable Recruitment has been issued on 12 October 2018.
- Application submission process for ITBP Recruitment 2018 has been started from 15 October 2018.
- The last date to apply for ITBP Constable Recruitment is 13 November 2018.
- Candidates can submit the application fee till 13 November 2018.
- Candidates from General and OBC will have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- For SC/ST the application form is free of cost.
- Female candidates can also apply for ITBP Recruitment 2018 at no cost.
Category wise vacancy details
- According to the ITBP Recruitment 2018 notification, ITBP has total 85 vacant posts. Out of these posts, 72 are for male candidates and 13 posts are reserved for female candidates.
- For Male applicants; 35 posts are available for the unreserved category, 11 posts for SC, 05 posts for ST and 20 posts are reserved for OBC candidates.
- For Female applicants: 7 posts are available for unreserved candidates, 02 posts for SC, 01 posts for ST and 03 posts are available for OBC candidates.
Minimum educational qualification to apply for ITBP Constable Recruitment is Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board.
To apply for ITBP Recruitment 2018 for the post of constable the candidate’s age should be between 18 to 25 years.
Candidates from SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and other categories are eligible to get the relaxation in the upper limit of age.
For Males: For all States and Union Territories the minimum height should be 170 cm and chest should be 80-85 cm. The height of the candidates belong to Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas etc should be 165 cm and chest should be 78-83 cm. Minimum height for the candidates from SC should be 162.5 and chest should be 76-81 cm.
For Females: The minimum height for the candidates from all States and Union Territories should be 157 cm. The minimum height of the female candidates belong to Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas etc should be 155 cm. Minimum height for the candidates from SC should be 150 cm.
The selection for the candidates under ITBP Constable Recruitment will be done into the following phases.
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test): This test will include the physical activities like race, long jump, and high jump.
- Written test
- Document verification and detailed medical checkup.
- Review Medical Examination.
- For Official notification of ITBP Recruitment 2018 click here.
- To apply online click here.
If you seek any assistance for the above-mentioned job, you can write to us in the comment box.